• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Can the Bullspen hire a player to represent us?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,744
  • Content Count:  17,374
  • Days Won:  13

Lets get someone a few bucks and have them do some videos encouraging Bulls fans to join this beautiful site. I'll throw in $20.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

I thought about paying a player for that purpose.  Then I thought about how bad I think it is for college sports...(Maybe) Good for business, but bad for college sports.  I guess I'd have to come to grips with being a hypocrite.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

33 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Lets get someone a few bucks and have them do some videos encouraging Bulls fans to join this beautiful site. I'll throw in $20.

Have to make he hasn't actually read the board before approaching him ....

• Haha 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

5 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Have to make he hasn't actually read the board before approaching him ....

Sometimes in the world of whoring yourself out (you dont have to sell your likeness for this just so anything you wouldn’t do otherwise without being paid) you have to let people say things about you that you wouldn’t otherwise accept, as long as they pay you more. I’ve had people say horrible things to me but then the payments hit my account and it really takes the sting out of it.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

Maybe each of us should buy our own player and use his/her picture as our profile picture.  We could probably fund the defense.

• Haha 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  565
  • Days Won:  1

Given the amount of whiners, complainers, & questionable comments on here, I'm not so sure anyone on the team would WANT to be associated with the board even for money unless it got scrubbed.

Even for money.

Wouldn't that kind of be like a player supporting a (albeit small) group of people who at times bad mouth the individual players, coaches, & team as a whole?

• Upvote 1
  • ???? 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  20,940
  • Days Won:  38

1 minute ago, Bullumni said:

Given the amount of whiners, complainers, & questionable comments on here, I'm not so sure anyone on the team would WANT to be associated with the board even for money unless it got scrubbed.

Even for money.

Wouldn't that kind of be like a player supporting a (albeit small) group of people who at times bad mouth the individual players, coaches, & team as a whole?

We are better under the radar.  But maybe they could create their own board and sell ads on it 😀

Edited by Rocky Style

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

Any negative posting is because of negative results. The best way to get positive results is sponsoring players which is why while you have been able to spend anything you liked on coaches and facilities you had to rely on bag men and death penalties to fund player sponsorship. If we invest enough in player sponsorship it won’t be very long until the players that were smart enough to take the money someone else was going to take anyway are actually being sponsored by a pretty positive and uplifting community. The reason this place seems negative is because it is made of people that have continually supported an athletics program that asks for more with no real plan in site for how to use that money to improve, if we go straight to the actual source of improvement maybe we will actually find it.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

7 minutes ago, Bullumni said:

Even for money.

You are way overestimating how selective a college kid is or how much research he would perform prior to taking the money.  I tapped some very questionable talent on numerous occasions for free back in school.  I feel this is a good investment to bring more attention to this esteemed group of scholars that join here to share information and provide in depth analysis while opining in an entertaining yet provocative nature.  I will pony up $100 as long as I can be involved in the selection process. 

• Topic Count:  118
  • Content Count:  6,459
  • Days Won:  28

24 minutes ago, Bullumni said:

Even for money.

I'm sure I personally gave enough praise and optimism to a lot of underachieving players lol That should be good enough. 😁

Edited by Gatorbull325
  • Upvote 1