• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

President Currall to retire on Aug 2nd

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

13 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Here is my 30-60-90 day plan.

First 30 days chase tail, get blackout drunk daily 

Second 30 days continue binge drinking and debauchery while illegally obtaining funds from our research department through phony projects and grants.

last 30 days, continue my main focus on skanks and top shelf alcohol while also converting the stolen funds into phony donations to our athletic department. 

My resume is available upon request, I truly believe I could take this University to a new level and hope you will seriously consider me for the post, it would be an honor and I can’t say I will make us proud but I will get us some of that geek cash to buy some 4 star athletes and make us respectable again. 

That sir, is a winning plan…hire that man! 

• Upvote 1
  • Off Topic 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

28 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Here is my 30-60-90 day plan.

First 30 days chase tail, get blackout drunk daily 

Second 30 days continue binge drinking and debauchery while illegally obtaining funds from our research department through phony projects and grants.

last 30 days, continue my main focus on skanks and top shelf alcohol while also converting the stolen funds into phony donations to our athletic department. 

My resume is available upon request, I truly believe I could take this University to a new level and hope you will seriously consider me for the post, it would be an honor and I can’t say I will make us proud but I will get us some of that geek cash to buy some 4 star athletes and make us respectable again. 

Let me know if you need an assistant 

• Off Topic 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

22 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Let me know if you need an assistant 

Wing man aka assistant is crucial to a successful execution of this plan, you come highly regarded and will be at the top of the list, thank you for your interest.  

• Off Topic 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Wing man aka assistant is crucial to a successful execution of this plan, you come highly regarded and will be at the top of the list, thank you for your interest.  

I willing to get paid in on the job experience 

• Off Topic 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

45 minutes ago, JTrue said:

It didn’t even take a month last time. Tap the breaks.

If the over under is a month, I take the over.  It seemed like Judy went on a farewell tour for almost 10 mos so it seemed like it took longer to select a replacement.

• Off Topic 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I clicked wrong buttons. I've been drinking. Continue on TBP.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Had a thought on this one....do you suppose they had the Pres step down so they could put his salary towards the IPF ???  Makes sense-We don't need no stinking university president... It can function by committee...and of course, direction from TBP

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

You have to wonder if his abrupt departure has something to do with all this realignment talk.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

9 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

You have to wonder if his abrupt departure has something to do with all this realignment talk.

It almost has to, doesn't it? Maybe USF put the feelers out and were told that they needed to get an AD in place that was more athletics friendly. It could all be coincidental of course, but I want to believe the timing is related. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,671
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, BullyPulpit said:

It almost has to, doesn't it? Maybe USF put the feelers out and were told that they needed to get an AD in place that was more athletics friendly. It could all be coincidental of course, but I want to believe the timing is related. 

Why can't you receive messages?  Didn't pay your dues?  Let me know if the old email I have for you has changed. The one I have ends it ........diaco.com