25 seasons of USF Football - 25 second (+/-) memorable moments

Members do not see this ad, Register

The first 2 games I went to with my Father in Law were Louisville 2003 and Cincinnati 2003. Both were 2OT wins.

64-12 in person was pretty awesome as well.

I lost my voice after the Auburn game from screaming at the TV

On 7/13/2021 at 7:03 PM, Brad said:

Anybody else sit out in that absolute downpour against SW Texas St.?  I sat through that storm of biblical proportions because I was a fan.  Club access went unused.  Probably wouldn't do that again.  

We sat through that torrential rainfall as well. 

On 7/13/2021 at 9:42 PM, CousinRicky said:

Was at both of those as well. Remember Leavitt's wife staying out in that downpour in Raleigh with us commoners.

We were at both of those games as well. I also remember a home game against UCONN when the stands were almost empty during the downpour but we stayed the entire time

Just now, snarling Bull said:

We were at both of those games as well. I also remember a home game against UCONN when the stands were almost empty during the downpour but we stayed the entire time

That was the one with 6 or 7 inches of water in the parking lot. The TSA guy didn't want to let us move our car a few feet to get out of the water. Finally just moved a few rows. May have been the only time I had to ask someone to get out if our seats. Everyone moved up under the overhang.

• Upvote 1

On 7/15/2021 at 9:57 AM, snarling Bull said:

Ford had a big game that day but another loss by single digits.