• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone interested in getting a Bullspen Table together?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,671
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, flsportsfan83 said:

I really wanted to go but my 1 year old has Covid. Even though im negative, didnt think it was responsible. What players sat at our table? How was lunch. Ill go next year.

I didn't go because I had to get a covid test on 8/30 for a 9/1 surgery and thought it was cutting it close. Then at 1pm I got a call changing my date to 9/10.  :slapmax:

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

I didn't go because I had to get a covid test on 8/30 for a 9/1 surgery and thought it was cutting it close. Then at 1pm I got a call changing my date to 9/10.  :slapmax:

Sounds like a perfect summary of 2021

8 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Sounds like a perfect summary of 2021

Clean out your private messages. Tried sending one and it said you couldn't receive them. Or are you on time out from the mods?

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

9 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Clean out your private messages. Tried sending one and it said you couldn't receive them. Or are you on time out from the mods?

I just cherish them all so much that I have a hard time letting any of them go, @Triple B would never put me in timeout, perish the thought. I think of all the posters that annoy him he secretly finds me the most endearing.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, flsportsfan83 said:

I really wanted to go but my 1 year old has Covid. Even though im negative, didnt think it was responsible. What players sat at our table? How was lunch. Ill go next year.

Hope your 1 year old feels better. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

31 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

So what impact does this have on your football watching Rich? Still thinking of NC State game? 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

24 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I just cherish them all so much that I have a hard time letting any of them go, @Triple B would never put me in timeout, perish the thought. I think of all the posters that annoy him he secretly finds me the most endearing.

I certainly find you the most something .....

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,632
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Easy for me to say, but you did the right thing, and it’s appreciated. 

That’s QB Marsh on my right and OL Greene on my left.  They both sat at our table and were very nice. 

Lunch was your standard conference chicken with greens and potato, but all in all it was well done. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

11 minutes ago, Boomer said:

That’s QB Marsh on my right and OL Greene on my left.  They both sat at our table and were very nice. 

Lunch was your standard conference chicken with greens and potato, but all in all it was well done. 

Thanks I was curious, Marsh is a big dude with huge freakin mits, this year will be interesting, he has some god given talents or you are 5 foot 3, sometimes hard to tell from a photograph 😀

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

So what impact does this have on your football watching Rich? Still thinking of NC State game? 

We had cancelled our hotel reservations so probably not going. Everything is up in the air. Gator game is now the day after so don't know about that now.

1 hour ago, Boomer said:

Would have been cool to hang out with those 2 guys over lunch.