• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone interested in getting a Bullspen Table together?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

40 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

I want to know why they aren't having one near me in NC and are only playing two games up here this season.   Don't all my years of support mean anything?

All I can say is that we better play in the Fenway Way in Boston or I am done 😂

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,341
  • Days Won:  2

21 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I want to know why the last Saturday event with zero cost of entry and free lunch items had maybe 10 people not associated with the event and probably half of them were @BDYZR ‘s family.

Perhaps the problem is the pool of people looking to spend money on having lunch at a USF event on their Saturday isn’t quite large enough to merit trying to have it, but historically we have created events where our coaches or others will show up if someone wants to test the market.

What if maybe it’s actually as simple as the former players and others being asked to attend don’t want to give up a Saturday afternoon on a USF lunch? Are they required to give up more to create equality in the events or will it be just as satisfactory if just the head coach is there?

Some people may not be able to walk to the event and break Shabbat on a Saturday others may not be willing to go on the Sabbath on Sunday so I’m starting to thing maybe we just shouldn’t have any events if we can not have the exact same events at infinite times to accommodate people that do not think the event is important enough to make accommodations in their schedules for but want to go bad enough that the market would be there for an endless amount of lunches.

Weekends are best for most people who work but I proposed another option too in my original comment, more people could and would  attend if they held these events on Fridays.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,341
  • Days Won:  2

If USF wants Corporate sponsors then they should say so and call it a corporate luncheon event.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, Cornada said:

Weekends are best for most people who work but I proposed another option too in my original comment, more people could and would  attend if they held these events on Fridays.

This is targeting people who work if anything that’s the driving force for the day time and location. It does not work for you but not every event can and if they thought they would get better results on their aim I believe they would be having it on a weekend (or at least I’d like to think they would). 

Just now, Cornada said:

If USF wants Corporate sponsors then they should say so and call it a corporate luncheon event.

Maybe they do not want to exclude people that are not otherwise the target of the event and can help fill in the gaps of attendance if they so choose 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,192
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

Or that but it’s kind of hard for them to have every event be tailored to every groups personal needs. Some people work days, some people work nights, some people travel, some people work weekdays, some people work weekends, some people don’t work, some people require child care, some people like Saturday morning games, some like evening, not sure anyone likes afternoons, some can make weekday games work, some find it easier to get the away games….

This event is targeting a specific type of customer that is downtown more than likely a business and going to bring a table of clients or coworkers that would be less likely to make it on the weekend, why is this event so special that it must be replicated on the weekend or why are people that can’t make it so special that they should have it on the weekend and not have something for the people they are targeting for the event?

If we start playing the spring game or actual games on weekdays during business hours that maybe an issue that is negatively impactful to fandom but I don’t think this should reach that level for most. I have not been to a USF-UCF game since we stated playing them on Black Friday but I hardly anticipate they should change it simply because the game doesn’t work for me. 

I love a reason to be outraged and complain about USF athletics as much as anyone but I just don’t see a way to be outraged about this, if anything it’s the kind of thing they should be doing.

I thought they were excluding you because you are a follower of CJL and know it all went downhill the day he was fired.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,452
  • Days Won:  422

5 hours ago, chapelbull said:

I think there are events for alumni and fans on weekends or weeknights.  Maybe Im wrong

Games .... ?

36 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I thought they were excluding you because you are a follower of CJL and know it all went downhill the day he was fired.

The good news is if I had to pick something to be excluded from it would probably be the bore on I-4 which it turns out was not a package deal entry into the P5 and simply a hand up for people we had left for dead long ago

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Games .... ?

I mean sure unimportant things like those, the scrimmage, bar crawls, rallies and countless other events with mixed attendance results but how many lunches?

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I mean sure unimportant things like those, the scrimmage, bar crawls, rallies and countless other events with mixed attendance results but how many lunches?

Lunch sucks. Everyone knows breakfast is the best meal of the day.