• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone interested in getting a Bullspen Table together?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,448
  • Days Won:  13

8 hours ago, JTrue said:

I'd be down with filling a seat or two.

Would you prefer 1 or 2 seats. I am also good for one or two. My wife prob does not care if she goes either way. If you only need 1, then I'll buy 1. If you want two. I will get two. Just to make the table even. 

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,672
  • Days Won:  108

8 hours ago, Cornada said:

Does USF know that most of it's fan base works?   Apparently not.  It's a little frustrating that they do a lot of these fan/alumni type events on weekdays when most people are working and can't attend.   I have never been able to attend the luncheon because of this approach.   Who the Hell is behind scheduling these events?  Common sense should prevail where if they are going to do it on a weekday then they should do it on Fridays; at least w/ some folks working a flex work schedule then more would be able to attend.  Might as well schedule a couple of games this way too.  And they wonder why they can't grow their fan base.

8 hours ago, Rex Havoc said:

I agree 100% with everything you said. I would love to go, but not going to use a vacation day for it. If it was on a weekend I’d go no doubt. 

I believe they plan this for downtown to get some exposure there for businesses/people that work there and can make it for their lunch hour. 

Would it be a bad idea to do another one of these somewhere else?  Maybe.  Maybe everyone can let them know what suburb they work in, plan an event for that area and then have people not show up - like at games.

The first one was well attended - my guess about 500 people.  I'm sure they are sorry they couldn't ask everyone for their preference.  

And didn't they do these around the state for a couple of years?  Doesn't seemed to have helped attendance.

Maybe I got up on the wrong side of bed today but these comments just hit me wrong.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

10 hours ago, Cornada said:

Does USF know that most of it's fan base works?   Apparently not.  It's a little frustrating that they do a lot of these fan/alumni type events on weekdays when most people are working and can't attend.   I have never been able to attend the luncheon because of this approach.   Who the Hell is behind scheduling these events?  Common sense should prevail where if they are going to do it on a weekday then they should do it on Fridays; at least w/ some folks working a flex work schedule then more would be able to attend.  Might as well schedule a couple of games this way too.  And they wonder why they can't grow their fan base.

This is a business type luncheon event.  Companies generally buy tables and send employees/clients with interest.  Not really an individual fan/alumni type thing.   All the local teams do it and many not for profits do as well.  The spankees even do a large fundraiser luncheon each spring

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,672
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Would you prefer 1 or 2 seats. I am also good for one or two. My wife prob does not care if she goes either way. If you only need 1, then I'll buy 1. If you want two. I will get two. Just to make the table even. 

Once you book the table send me a PM with how you want payment.  I have a PayPal acct which I know how to use and might be able to figure out Zelle or can send you a physical check.  PayPal the easiest for me.   

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

2 hours ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Just realized/connected the date. I'll be back in class by then and forced to give up my life of leisure. If it was a week or two earlier, I'd be free for a mid-week lunch. Won't be able to make this one.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Once you book the table send me a PM with how you want payment.  I have a PayPal acct which I know how to use and might be able to figure out Zelle or can send you a physical check.  PayPal the easiest for me.   

I'm going to check with people that posted. Once I have a confirmed 8 I'll get a table. Paypal, Check, or venmo (prefered works for me)

10 hours ago, bullsbucsfan426 said:

Count me in. Benefits of running your own CPA firm. 

1 or 2?

So far I have the following who expressed interest @CousinRicky for 2, @pascobullfor 2, @bullsbucsfan426 for 1 (i think), I'll buy 2 if bullsbucsfan wants 2, or 1 if he is just buying 1. As soon as we find out what he is doing we have either 6 or 8. Once everyone confirms they are in and we get 8 seats filled, I will go ahead and buy a table and you guys can pay me by check, venmo, or my wifes paypal. Any of the 3 are good with me.  

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

26 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Just realized/connected the date. I'll be back in class by then and forced to give up my life of leisure. If it was a week or two earlier, I'd be free for a mid-week lunch. Won't be able to make this one.

I’m confused are you giving up your life of leisure or going back to the classroom?

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

28 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I’m confused are you giving up your life of leisure or going back to the classroom?

If you have to ask that, then you haven't been in a classroom lately