• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone interested in getting a Bullspen Table together?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,449
  • Days Won:  13

2021_FB_LUNCHEON_MAIN_1920x1080.png?pres

Barrington, Daniels, Grothe and Smith among former Bulls standouts to be featured.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,986
  • Days Won:  469

Registration for the Bulls Kickoff Luncheon is open to the public. A luncheon table for eight may be purchased for $360 and individual tickets are $50. Registration for the event is online. Please direct questions to 1-800-GoBulls.

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

Count my wife and me in. We did it in 19 and it was a good time.  Guessing we would need 8 with 1 or 2 players and/or staff filling in the other 2 seats. 

• Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,449
  • Days Won:  13

Brad
This post was recognized by Brad!

flsportsfan83 was awarded the badge 'Helpful' and 25 points.

7 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Count my wife and me in. We did it in 19 and it was a good time.  Guessing we would need 8 with 1 or 2 players and/or staff filling in the other 2 seats. 

I'll happily organize. I am in for 2. It would be $45 each. Still need 4 more to fill the table. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  847
  • Days Won:  1

I plan on going if you need two more. I'll be there with the wife either way.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

5 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

I'd be down with filling a seat or two.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,341
  • Days Won:  2

6 hours ago, Brad said:

Registration for the Bulls Kickoff Luncheon is open to the public. A luncheon table for eight may be purchased for $360 and individual tickets are $50. Registration for the event is online. Please direct questions to 1-800-GoBulls.

Does USF know that most of it's fan base works?   Apparently not.  It's a little frustrating that they do a lot of these fan/alumni type events on weekdays when most people are working and can't attend.   I have never been able to attend the luncheon because of this approach.   Who the Hell is behind scheduling these events?  Common sense should prevail where if they are going to do it on a weekday then they should do it on Fridays; at least w/ some folks working a flex work schedule then more would be able to attend.  Might as well schedule a couple of games this way too.  And they wonder why they can't grow their fan base.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

22 minutes ago, Cornada said:

Does USF know that most of it's fan base works?   Apparently not.  It's a little frustrating that they do a lot of these fan/alumni type events on weekdays when most people are working and can't attend.   I have never been able to attend the luncheon because of this approach.   Who the Hell is behind scheduling these events?  Common sense should prevail where if they are going to do it on a weekday then they should do it on Fridays; at least w/ some folks working a flex work schedule then more would be able to attend.  Might as well schedule a couple of games this way too.  And they wonder why they can't grow their fan base.

I agree 100% with everything you said. I would love to go, but not going to use a vacation day for it. If it was on a weekend I’d go no doubt. 

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,112
  • Days Won:  7

Count me in. Benefits of running your own CPA firm. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,986
  • Days Won:  469

Arizona State runs one of these every year. It’s typically hosted in the Tempe area and sells out…on a weekday.  Of course their fan base is exponentially larger.