• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

2 former WRs find new homes.

33 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

St. Felix gets to play in his hometown, he is STILL on a G6 team and gets to play the game he loves. Horne gets to work with Kerwin Bell again and should get an opportunity to show off his skills. He can eventually take the grad transfer route to a P5 school. Let these guys be happy in their new transition in life. I appreciate what both did for this team. 

I wonder how much of Kerwin Bell’s offense scheme for us was based off of What Strong wanted to see

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Peatearpan said:

I wonder how much of Kerwin Bell’s offense scheme for us was based off of What Strong wanted to see

Probably pretty close to none of it, one cannot be both completely disengaged from the program and a micromanager of the part of the team you have the least amount of interest in.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

St. Felix gets to play in his hometown, he is STILL on a G6 team and gets to play the game he loves. Horne gets to work with Kerwin Bell again and should get an opportunity to show off his skills. He can eventually take the grad transfer route to a P5 school. Let these guys be happy in their new transition in life. I appreciate what both did for this team. 

I will miss both. St. Felix had flashes where he used his speed and looked like he could be dominant at some point. Horne had amazing return skills that seemed to declined after injury. The GT game was he breakout party and was my favorite game that wasn't from the CJL Godfather days.