• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CFP Expanding to 12 Teams

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

7 hours ago, bulloni said:

Just realized with this model having the first round of games on campus, what happens if we get in and Raymond James is being used the date of our playoff game? Would we need to go play at Tropicana field? Or a high school stadium? With that first round of the playoffs happening mid-December that isn't out of the question.

This would be such a huge blow to what should be an amazing experience. A debacle like that could be used to negatively recruit against us for sure. Assuming this new playoff system starts in 2025 and we should have the IPF built by 2022, hopefully we are close to an on campus stadium by then.

I guess Temple, Miami, Pittsburgh, et al, fans are coming to this same devastating realization .....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,627
  • Days Won:  6

6 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I guess Temple, Miami, Pittsburgh, et al, fans are coming to this same devastating realization .....

I would hope if you were fortunate enough to host a home game, the date could be moved by 1 or 2 days if needed.  Bowl games are all over the place that time of year.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

but I also really like RayJay.  Its closer to home and is a very nice NFL stadium.  

I thought you moved to Land O’ Lakes??? News flash, an on campus stadium would be much closer than Ray Jay.  c’mon Jonesy.

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

I thought you moved to Land O’ Lakes??? News flash, an on campus stadium would be much closer than Ray Jay.  c’mon Jonesy.

**** your right!  Well almost, its Zephyrhills actually.  I'm in denial, my mind is still in South Tampa.

16 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

**** your right!  Well almost, its Zephyrhills actually.  I'm in denial, my mind is still in South Tampa.

No worries, South Tampa and Zephyrhills are very similar except for culture, demographics, and overall standard of living😀

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

The Muppets Panic GIF

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

No worries, South Tampa and Zephyrhills are very similar except for culture, demographics, and overall standard of living😀

Hey hey now, living in South Tampa ain't that bad ..... 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

Hey hey now, living in South Tampa ain't that bad ..... 

I don’t think I have ever met a woman from Zephyrhills with all her teeth therefore not a bad place to get serviced but that is about it.  

• Haha 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
15 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Hey its not all bad, country living is pretty cool.  My neighbor gives me fresh eggs from their chickens that they have running around in the yard.  I'm about ready to kill that Rooster though.  I haven't yet tried the milk from their Goat.  The well water is pretty darn good here too.  AND there is bar close by that I can walk to called Cheers 54, if I choose.  I'm going to get them to play USF games this Fall.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

On 6/23/2021 at 5:31 PM, Jonesy Bull said:

I thought the same thing but didn't want to point out where you lived to make it easier for people on the pen to hunt you down.😃