• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

9 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

That was not exactly an Ivy League school from my recollection of some of the women I hooked up with, for them to have even hooked up with me at all was an indication they were not too bright.  I picked up 12 credits at Mount Wachusett CC while I was there. So I guess you could say I was educated out east😀 and am one of the scholars you are referring to.  

****, I did not know that at all. My daughter had quite a few track meets at Fittsburg State so I am familiar with the school...but not the women 😀. Mount Wachusett CC is in a great location and always has high enrollments. Wow, I can call you are a closet Yankee with all those MA travels 😂

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

****, I did not know that at all. My daughter had quite a few track meets at Fittsburg State so I am familiar with the school...but not the women 😀. Mount Wachusett CC is in a great location and always has high enrollments. Wow, I can call you are a closet Yankee with all those MA travels 😂

I was raised in Illinois so I am out of the closet per se 😀.  Never saw the campus, attended classes on base.  Either way the area is beautiful and if you guys could figure out Lyme disease it would be a nice place to live.  

41 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I was raised in Illinois so I am out of the closet per se 😀.  Never saw the campus, attended classes on base.  Either way the area is beautiful and if you guys could figure out Lyme disease it would be a nice place to live.  

Had that **** twice...not fun but better than some **** disease I guess...

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

11 hours ago, jg233 said:

Playing in a super regional in baseball gets you more name recognition than being in the US News top 25..  Someone should tell that board that.

If I took a dump on my neighbor's yard, that would net me more publicity than being an academic top 25. Doesn't mean that should be our goal.

16 minutes ago, JTrue said:

If I took a dump on my neighbor's yard, that would net me more publicity than being an academic top 25. Doesn't mean that should be our goal.

I’ll take an AAU classification over anything athletic based but I still won’t mind a trip to Omaha 😀

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I’ll take an AAU classification over anything athletic based but I still won’t mind a trip to Omaha 😀

I am for Jtrue taking a dump on his neighbors yard, esteemed professor dropping a steamy **** on a neighbors lawn would be a juicy story and a nice off-season distraction.  

Just now, Friscobull said:

I am for Jtrue taking a dump on his neighbors yard, esteemed professor dropping a steamy **** on a neighbors lawn would be a juicy story and a nice off-season distraction.  

I would like to read about such a story as I am perusing my Sunday morning paper

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,986
  • Days Won:  469

23 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Up here they do recognize the U on our helmets. But I do have to say “USF,” when I say “South Florida” they have no idea...they think it’s a retirement center. 

I guess you're probably surrounded by folks looking for a retirement home.  You could probably say "Florida" and they would think the same.  So when you say USF they somehow know what that is?

Out here, USF is equated to USF (San Fran).  Pretty stupid.  Back when we played decent football - 2005-09, people knew who South Florida and USF was.   Most of my colleagues have likely forgotten now.  

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,986
  • Days Won:  469

18 hours ago, JTrue said:

Not ours, but a fine goal for you.  Please report back on this.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

18 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I would like to read about such a story as I am perusing my Sunday morning paper

one-year-on-still-thinking-about-poo-pla

On the one year anniversary of the poo that grounded a plane, what have we learned? How, collectively, have we grown?