• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

NCAA Baseball 2021 Super Regional Thread

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,744
  • Content Count:  17,374
  • Days Won:  13

2 hours ago, jg233 said:

They did a great job.  Most of the team should be back next year and expectations should be higher.

wonder if anyone leaves via the draft.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,325
  • Days Won:  5

The team should be proud of their effort and walk tall. No shame. Almost pulled one off. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

7,267 in attendance - can you believe that?  While no one wants to leave with two Ls, it was certainly good to see how it could be, how a perennial power could be supported by the local fans.  

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  3

7 hours ago, Triple B said:

Congrats for throwing in the towel 24 hours before it was really needed. I guess there's some pleasure and/or satisfaction that some Bulls fans get from doing **** like that ...... I just don't get.

If I got pleasure from them losing why would I be upset about them blowing the first game in the 9th? 

I just knew it was highly unlikely we’d be able to advance against a team like Texas if we dropped the first game. I still hoped they pulled it out but I wasn’t going to act like it was probable. 

• Downvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  581
  • Content Count:  22,614
  • Days Won:  108

16 hours ago, Brad said:

7,267 in attendance - can you believe that?  While no one wants to leave with two Ls, it was certainly good to see how it could be, how a perennial power could be supported by the local fans.  

We only have 1,500 seats plus the berms for baseball so won't see 7,267 at USF.  😄  Just some morning levity. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

Mississippi State set a record

Guest Jonesy Bull
18 hours ago, Brad said:

Yeah it was quite impressive seeing that crowd on TV.

They are 37 CWS appearances ahead of us.  So its hard to compare us to them.  BUT, I think the attendance goes up for games next year just because of this late season success, and the higher expectations.  We just need to take this opportunity we have to build it.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  39
  • Days Won:  0

Don’t know who is eligible to leave if they are drafted. Once signed a player is not eligible for the draft until they have played three years or they turn 21, whichever comes first. 

• Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  4,024
  • Days Won:  55

It was a great experience and their fans are definitely "passionate."  They cheered literally EVERYTHING. If their catcher put his mask on right - cheered. If the pitcher picked up the rosin bag - cheered. And it was hotter than the devil's anus there! Have to be so proud of our guys to hang tough in that atmosphere, against that team. Our pitchers were definitely rattled on Sunday night by the noise. When Brutcher hit that HR on Saturday night, I thought our little group of Bulls fans were going to literally lose their minds! It was the biggest single moment in USF sports history that I've experienced in person - and I've been to A LOT of games over the years. It was such and un-USF-like thing to happen - two outs, two strikes, ninth inning - and perhaps it signals a shift of some kind. We can hope. Nice meeting Silver Bull at the game on Saturday, too!

austin5.jpg

austin7.jpg

Austin6.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,025
  • Content Count:  7,473
  • Days Won:  10

Happy birthday, @Dave_Glaser !  🤘

Edited by Ricky the Bull
  • Upvote 1