• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NCAA Baseball 2021 Super Regional Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Thank You Baseball team for a very enjoyable post season run.  You guys did an amazing job, and provided us a lot of excitement.  

For the Seniors, thank you for your commitment and hard work.  For the underclassmen coming back, the future is bright for you guys.  We look forward to a great season next year!

What he said  ↑   GO BULLS!

• Like 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

It was a nice end of season run.  First time in I can't remember how many years that we didn't attend a USF baseball game.  Hope to be back in our seats next year.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

USF Baseball Team had a great historic season. This Team went far beyond expectations. Good for them and good for USF. Lot's of underclassman.  Go Bull's

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Fun to watch this team over the last few weeks, don't get to follow them much, but was able to tune in for the post season. Congrats guys on a great run.

Last night was pretty brutal, can't win if you can't find the strike zone. The umpire wasn't super helpful either, a lot of close pitches that could have been strikes, but at some point, you have to throw strikes and let the defense play the game. Defense looks shaky though which probably puts a lot more pressure on our pitchers to get strikeouts.

Saturday was a hard one to swallow. Give Texas credit for finding ways to score, but their first 2 runs were luck more than anything. Some situational things that left a bad taste in my mouth. The error in the 9th was tough, playing on the turf the ball didn't react like the SS thought. There is no excuse though for letting that ball get over your head in CF and the runner to score from first. I kind of wish they had left Jasiak in a little longer too. He was wearing down, but I don't feel like Texas was really getting good "wood" on his pitches. Maybe 2-3 that were struck well, but he was keeping them off balance. I know college baseball is not usually an "every run" counts thing, but that first run shouldn't have happened. Ground ball to 3rd and the runner going in front of you, throw to the plate. Didn't get the out at second either because that was the harder play. Anyway... game 1 was winnable, but the young team made some fatal errors. Last night was not winnable, and I doubt that we could have won today with our pitching wearing out, but it sure was a fun ride.

I also feel bad for Lane, the kid was hitting the ball well pretty much every at bat, but always right to someone.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

9 hours ago, Leviathan said:

Can’t believe everyone’s giving up already. I was told we didn’t have to win last night. 

Congrats for throwing in the towel 24 hours before it was really needed. I guess there's some pleasure and/or satisfaction that some Bulls fans get from doing **** like that ...... I just don't get.

19 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Congrats for throwing in the towel 24 hours before it was really needed. I guess there's some pleasure and/or satisfaction that some Bulls fans get from doing **** like that ...... I just don't get.

But then you do raise a point--"Bulls fans"? Are they really Bulls fans?? To appear out of nowhere and expound on this topic only to display negativity in their comments..? Pretty odd. Especially when this Team has done so well to get to the supers...Yes, very odd..🤨 indeed...

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

4 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

But then you do raise a point--"Bulls fans"? Are they really Bulls fans?? To appear out of nowhere and expound on this topic only to display negativity in their comments..? Pretty odd. Especially when this Team has done so well to get to the supers...Yes, very odd..🤨 indeed...

At the end of the day, **** him, no time for haters.  99 percent of us enjoyed the ride, the other 1 percent can kiss my ass.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462

Impressive run VERY WELL DONE. Playing those young players will pay HUGE dividends.

8 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

At the end of the day, **** him, no time for haters.  99 percent of us enjoyed the ride, the other 1 percent can kiss my ass.

Whew...glad I'm in the 99 percentile.  Oherwise....🦨💋       **no azz available so had to use skunk**

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,076
  • Days Won:  2

They did a great job.  Most of the team should be back next year and expectations should be higher.