• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NCAA Baseball 2021 Super Regional Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 minute ago, Leviathan said:

Can’t believe everyone’s giving up already. I was told we didn’t have to win last night. 

We didn't.  That's why we're playing tonight ....... 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,986
  • Days Won:  469

16 minutes ago, Leviathan said:

Can’t believe everyone’s giving up already. I was told we didn’t have to win last night. 

Haha, seeking validation.  

• Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,494
  • Days Won:  10

Thank you, BaseBulls for an exciting finish to a great season and to give us hope and excitement of things to come with this program!

Now that you have the taste, you know what it takes and what to expect to make postseason trips an annual event.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

2 hours ago, GVLPalmettoBull said:

Work at 330am so hoping I wake up to a miracle and a Game 3 start time. So let’s go 2:45am with a positive tweet/outcome!

It’s a 1 AM EST, I’m on vacation… and now starting my work day so I can enjoy what’s left of my vacation when my family wakes up. Following these posts to see how the game played out. Oh well… doesn’t look like this will end well for us. 

On a better note, I had two good shots playing golf today - out of 18 holes - not two good holes - two good shots. I drank more beers than I had good golf shots. My once a year reality on the golf course. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brad said:

This for sure.

These Texas guys are either on steroids or our guys don't hit the weight program.  

I said something to my wife last night that our guys need to recognize voluntary workouts in college are NOT really voluntary. 

Thanks for the enjoyable ride gentlemen. Last night’s game made for an enjoyable night on the couch with the wife until I fell asleep in the 8th inning. Was so pissed at myself for missing the top of the ninth. Until next season… Go Bulls…

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,720
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, Brad said:

Haha, seeking validation.  

That’s the only reason I post on here. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

6 hours ago, The Sheriff said:

Thanks for the enjoyable ride gentlemen. Last night’s game made for an enjoyable night on the couch with the wife until I fell asleep in the 8th inning. Was so pissed at myself for missing the top of the ninth. Until next season… Go Bulls…

I did the same however when I woke up, instead of going to the scoreboard on ESPN I went through the thread which brought me some excitement for a post or two before it all came crashing down, either way, helluva way to finish the season…..Go Bulls.

• Like 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
6 hours ago, The Sheriff said:

I said something to my wife last night that our guys need to recognize voluntary workouts in college are NOT really voluntary. 

We had a saying at my last job, that you have been "voluntold".  To your point, the same thing applies here.

Guest Jonesy Bull

Thank You Baseball team for a very enjoyable post season run.  You guys did an amazing job, and provided us a lot of excitement.  

For the Seniors, thank you for your commitment and hard work.  For the underclassmen coming back, the future is bright for you guys.  We look forward to a great season next year!