• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Baseball conference champ swag

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

On 6/3/2021 at 9:56 PM, JTrue said:

And baseball fans aren't typically the most svelte. We're a hefty bunch.

baseball players are notorious beer drinkers later on they become baseball fans...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

20 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Imagine USF Fandom is a tough call ( + - ) for the purchasing agent...

Buy extra and donate leftovers or severely discount them, but make sure you capitalize on the opportunity to build your brand at this time

34 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

Buy extra and donate leftovers or severely discount them, but make sure you capitalize on the opportunity to build your brand at this time

Yes, that would be logical business marketing which should make the biz some $$$$  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,388
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, BulledOver said:

baseball players are notorious beer drinkers later on they become baseball fans...

Hmm it all makes sense now... 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, chapelbull said:

38 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Yes, that would be logical business marketing which should make the biz some $$$$  

Don't know if donating leftovers, or even severely discounting makes them $$$$. I think you nailed it with the purchasing agent/USF fandom observation ...... Maybe the agent should have gone back to see if there were records for the last time they won a conference tournament championship. Must be some microfiche records somewhere ...

12 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

Hmm it all makes sense now... 

:04-cheers:

5 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Don't know if donating leftovers, or even severely discounting makes them $$$$. I think you nailed it with the purchasing agent/USF fandom observation ...... Maybe the agent should have gone back to see if there were records for the last time they won a conference tournament championship. Must be some microfiche records somewhere ...

Ahhh, fond memories of a less hectic time...remember playing?? Go Fiche....

The USF bookstore. For many years we would be a couple fan items every year to be supportive. Problem was, about 2-3 years ago it was tougher to find things in stock or right size, etc. Stuff came and had to send it back or give it to someone for whatever reason. 2 years ago went through an episode with a snippy young and dumb, I was trying to order a straw hat(a few bucks). It arrived and someone had literally jammed it into a too small box and bent it all to hell. That was it for me. We still buy USF stuff but from other sources. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

4 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Ahhh, fond memories of a less hectic time...remember playing?? Go Fiche....

The USF bookstore. For many years we would be a couple fan items every year to be supportive. Problem was, about 2-3 years ago it was tougher to find things in stock or right size, etc. Stuff came and had to send it back or give it to someone for whatever reason. 2 years ago went through an episode with a snippy young and dumb, I was trying to order a straw hat(a few bucks). It arrived and someone had literally jammed it into a too small box and bent it all to hell. That was it for me. We still buy USF stuff but from other sources. 

It's been awhile since Barnes & Noble took the bookstore over and I've heard similar stories ....

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

It's been awhile since Barnes & Noble took the bookstore over and I've heard similar stories ....

Follett runs the bookstore

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

I don't care about the $$$$ , but if one person (and there appears to be more than one) wanted to by a shirt and you didn't have their size, then they lost out on an opportunity for someone to be seen in public with that championship shirt on.   I would have probably bought one for each member of the family so they lost 4 opportunities for their championship shirt to be worn out in public.   Missed opportunity