Football game vs Gators set for noon kickoff on ABC

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Should sell my tix and pay for the whole season with it and watch on TV.

Unless one of my rich Gator buddies steps up with a suite deal I can't refuse, I will probably watch from the James Best Memorial Theater here in the cooler Carolina foothills.  

Still, I don't think it can be as horrible as that 2010 Swampfest.  I had a lung infection and was spitting up blood in that disaster which is tied for the hottest ever at Ben Hill Grillin' stadium.

USF Football Announces Three Game Series Versus UF - The Daily Stampede

Members do not see this ad, Register
10 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

Unless one of my rich Gator buddies steps up with a suite deal I can't refuse, I will probably watch from the James Best Memorial Theater here in the cooler Carolina foothills.  

Still, I don't think it can be as horrible as that 2010 Swampfest.  I had a lung infection and was spitting up blood in that disaster which is tied for the hottest ever at Ben Hill Grillin' stadium.

USF Football Announces Three Game Series Versus UF - The Daily Stampede

That game was awful. I think at Half time we were tied and it was so hot it was not even fun. They ran out of water and I was so hot I ordered 2 cokes. Poured one on my head and drank the other. Also think I drank 8 gatorades during the first half and never had to take a piss. That game was brutal, second worse was 2006 @UCF at the Cirtus Bowl.

• Haha 1

I hate how they always seem to have the Florida teams play in the hottest part of the day, then have northern teams play in the evening. Was looking forward to going to this game, but the older I get the less I want to sit in the heat. 

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, bulloni said:

only way the fan split for this isn't embarrassing is if we can beat NC State week 1 to build some excitement

It would help if we could even be competitive against NC State.  If they blow us out September 2nd, forget it, the Gators are taking over RayJay September 11th.

18 hours ago, USFRaider said:

Also I am I am wondering why the Cincinnati game is slated for a 6pm kickoff on a Friday. Traffic will be horrendous 

I have always told people, "Do not plan things during football season." 15 years ago our niece decided to get married during football season, we were in Cincy. Eight years ago my daughter was getting married for the second time. I told her, "Do not plan things during football season." Fortunately we were able to make it to the game, yes it was the Cincy game, at half time. This year is my 50th high school reunion. Guess which game is that night. I'm sure going to miss talking about the good ol' days with those folks.

GO BULLS!

• Upvote 1