• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

• Game 1

Sat, 6/12, 9 pm (ESPNU) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 R H E
    South Florida                          
    Texas                          

In-game Chat  Game Thread  Live Stats  Bulls Unlimited (radio)

Finally, after a dozen events the Bulls do something, and a pretty big something.  Jae'Nisa Heckstall not only wins her heat in the 400 meter hurdles, she does it in AAC record time with a 57.36

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well compare this years results to last one in 2019 mens scored 58.50 and finished 6th out of 7, in 2019 they scored 43.75 and finished 7th out of 8. So slight improvement  womens scored 68

Duncan Agyemang gets the second best qualifying time to earn a spot in the Mens 400 meter hurdles final @ 51.29

I appreciate the feedback, you are an all around fan, don’t care for most of these ancillary sports but love Track, thanks for the updates. 

Shaneylix Davila also wins her heat in the 400 meter hurdles @ 58.91, Bulls have two in the finals

Duncan Agyemang gets the second best qualifying time to earn a spot in the Mens 400 meter hurdles final @ 51.29

• Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, cophbulls said:

I appreciate the feedback, you are an all around fan, don’t care for most of these ancillary sports but love Track, thanks for the updates. 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

I never understood why we dont have a better track and field team. I mean, just take for example the womens 10k, Tulsa brings 4 runners, Smu brings 3,ECU and Cincy both bring 2. We are at home, theres no travel fee, and we have 1. No competitors in the mens or womens heptathlon, makes no sense, too me anyways. Florida should be a haven for track and field, theres got to be someone, somewhere that wants a scholly to do the heptathlon, unless of course, they dont give out schollys for that, idk. Same for XCountry. I mean if there is any sport I would imagine South Florida would be good at its Track and XCountry, maybe its too hot. 

Edited by cophbulls
1 hour ago, cophbulls said:

I never understood why we dont have a better track and field team. I mean, just take for example the womens 10k, Tulsa brings 4 runners, Smu brings 3,ECU and Cincy both bring 2. We are at home, theres no travel fee, and we have 1. No competitors in the mens or womens heptathlon, makes no sense, too me anyways. Florida should be a haven for track and field, theres got to be someone, somewhere that wants a scholly to do the heptathlon, unless of course, they dont give out schollys for that, idk. Same for XCountry. I mean if there is any sport I would imagine South Florida would be good at its Track and XCountry, maybe its too hot. 

We should get the lobos or aggies to join the conference. Everyone knows New Mexico is where the runners are at.

2 hours ago, cophbulls said:

I don’t think we offer enough scholarships in track. But you are correct there are many sports that being in Florida we should be better at.

Posted (edited)

Yes, cross country and the heat is an issue. Most of the better long distance runners are in the pacific northeast, Midwest, and northeast universities. There are always exceptions but that’s where many go to school. However, the south owns the sprints. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull
55 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

We should get the lobos or aggies to join the conference. Everyone knows New Mexico is where the runners are at.

They like training in that high allude for sure .

Posted (edited)

This team is 1000 times better under the new coaching staff. Pole vault (men), long jump (women), and sprints (men and women...but especially women)is much improved. But for sure the team has a long, long, long way to go before they are in the top tier of the conference in the championships. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull