• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

• Game 1

Sat, 6/12, 9 pm (ESPNU) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 R H E
    South Florida                          
    Texas                          

In-game Chat  Game Thread  Live Stats  Bulls Unlimited (radio)

36 minutes ago, Paisa el Toro said:

Regarding the wife, and i don't mean this as a slight against her. If she can't tell the difference between the Bulls and Bucs logos, it can only mean one of two things. 

Or the third and most obvious thing is she talked to BDYZR but hadn’t seen the photo yet.

• Upvote 1
Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had an opportunity get a picture with the Lombardi trophy. My wife asked if I was wearing a Bucs shirt... Had an opportunity get a picture with the Lombardi trophy. My wife asked if I was weari

If my shirt comes off in public, that's generally a good sign things are going haywire. Dignity, sound decision making, the care of my children... it's all out the window.

As a usual suspect, I will be there. Won't ever forget painting up for USF's first bowl game... Shirtless in 40 degree weather

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Paisa el Toro said:

Regarding the wife, and i don't mean this as a slight against her. If she can't tell the difference between the Bulls and Bucs logos, it can only mean one of two things. Time to invest in Lasik, or time for a new wife. 🤣🤣🤣 Nice photo, and Go Bulls!

Well, as a woman with two USF degrees, 20+ year season ticket holder, and soon to be retiree from USF, I think she has a pretty good idea. As for trade in... I can deal take her little faults.

GO BULLS!

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Or the third and most obvious thing is she talked to BDYZR but hadn’t seen the photo yet.

Not quite - We also had a family picture

11 hours ago, BDYZR said:

Well, as a woman with two USF degrees, 20+ year season ticket holder, and soon to be retiree from USF, I think she has a pretty good idea. As for trade in... I can deal take her little faults.

GO BULLS!

She's definitely a keeper.  Always enjoy the company of both of you.

• Like 1
  • Brad unfeatured this topic