• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

• Game 1

Sat, 6/12, 9 pm (ESPNU) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 R H E
    South Florida                          
    Texas                          

In-game Chat  Game Thread  Live Stats  Bulls Unlimited (radio)

Posted (edited)

I think the travel board was retired a while back.

Anyway, we're coming to the UF game and are looking for good RV spots is Tampa, St. Pete, Clearwater, or surrounding area.  Any good recommendations?

45 ft class A w/ 50 A hook-up.

Edited by gibbsak
Members do not see this ad, Register

Your getting the same number of replies that I've recvd in the past when inquiring about RV and USF folks. FYI--we have stayed at Bay Bayou RV several times when we have come in for games. Nice place, shaded, clean and about 15-20 mins from RJS. Madeira Beach KOA is a good one(popular) and great for biking the area. Longer drive to stadium. Nice spot if you have a few days. "Years ago" stayed "one night" at the Tampa RV park on Nebraska...should have named it Knife and Gun RV. Supposedly, it has been purchased and redone???  Last season we were going to try Lazy Days off I-4 at 75. They run a good business and it looked like an easy drive to stadium. Covid caused plan change and...we sucked. Have only taken RV into stadium once otherwise drove car to game. We will prob do a couple away games this season depending...The company my wife works for sold to a company out of India(wonderful) she was able to do some work mobile but now it may be tougher to get away??  I have inquired about RV connections in the past on here and alumni assoc but there isn't any interest. We have never run into another RV'er from USF over the years in our game travels. Odd, since it is pretty popular at other colleges. Enjoy the UF game.  

• Upvote 1

Ft Desoto Park in Tierra Verde - it is about a 50 minute drive to the stadium though

Hillsborough River State Park has great amenities and a lot of shaded spots.  Estimate it's 30 to 40 min drive to the stadium.  I'm more of a day visitor, but drove through the camp sites a couple times and they look very nice.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for all the replies! Looking forward to my first home game since graduating.