• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

• Game 1

Sat, 6/12, 9 pm (ESPNU) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 R H E
    South Florida                          
    Texas                          

In-game Chat  Game Thread  Live Stats  Bulls Unlimited (radio)

Could Cincy Crack the CFP This Season?

Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2021 at 8:45 PM, chapelbull said:

Speaking of drunk on a message board ... anyone seen Jonesy?

Did you miss me that much?  

Well guess what.....the ***** is Back!!

I just took a break.....they say that absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Edited by Jonesy Bull
Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UCF has never been in that situation due to their chicken**** ooc scheduling ....

its hard to win them all even when you are the better team.  I don't see them having another undefeated season, but that wasn't your question so,  IMO even if Cinci wins them all, they will be ex

Which brings us back to the fact that no one on earth cares at all about how many aac teams you beat, everything always comes down to what you do against the P5. Ecu et al may as well be citadel and a

Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2021 at 8:48 PM, Friscobull said:

That is hilarious, I was actually thinking the same thing as I am watching the stars finally put a beating on the lightning, dude disappeared, I hope he is ok.  

Oh I'm OK bro....and by the way, your Dallas Stars are OUT of the playoffs......In case you didn't realize that!

Edited by Jonesy Bull

And NO, Cincy is not going to make the CFP.  Are you guys too dense to realize that the AAC will never get a good shake with the Committee.  It doesn't even matter if we go undefeated next year and beat Florida, NC State, BYU, an undefeated Cincy or ucf.........we are bound for the the Peach Bowl at the best against the 4th place SEC team......Get a Clue!

• Upvote 1
On 5/7/2021 at 8:45 PM, chapelbull said:

Speaking of drunk on a message board ... anyone seen Jonesy?

It kind of makes me special that you thought of me......see you care more than you let on!

Posted (edited)
On 5/8/2021 at 11:53 AM, Roaming Bull said:

So the board was causing him to stress eat and drink? Man, I guess he really needed a break 

On a serious note, you guys are my USF buds, and I love the Bulls.....which means you are kind of like my brothers in a way.  Yes, I like to drink and drunk message, that is well documented.  Doesn't change the fact that I like the back and forth in a brotherly way.  OK, who is up for a Fireball shot.....I AM!

And no Roaming, believe me it is not the Board that makes me do anything.

Edited by Jonesy Bull
13 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

On a serious note, you guys are my USF buds, and I love the Bulls.....which means you are kind of like my brothers in a way.  Yes, I like to drink and drunk message, that is well documented.  Doesn't change the fact that I like the back and forth in a brotherly way.  OK, who is up for a Fireball shot.....I AM!

And no Roaming, believe me it is not the Board that makes me do anything.

Well as long as you stay healthy and are up to posting. Mental health is just as important as physical health. Glad to have you back though. We need all the posters we can get

14 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

Well as long as you stay healthy and are up to posting. Mental health is just as important as physical health. Glad to have you back though. We need all the posters we can get

Thank You, I'm here because I love the Bulls like everybody else on here.  Yes I like to drink sometimes more than other times, but my love for the Bulls and even the people on here are real.  i like if I sometime entertain people but that is not my purpose, just to contribute to the Bulls comradarie.