• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Could Cincy Crack the CFP This Season?

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 5/7/2021 at 8:45 PM, chapelbull said:

Speaking of drunk on a message board ... anyone seen Jonesy?

Did you miss me that much?  

Well guess what.....the ***** is Back!!

I just took a break.....they say that absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Edited by Jonesy Bull

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 5/7/2021 at 8:48 PM, Friscobull said:

That is hilarious, I was actually thinking the same thing as I am watching the stars finally put a beating on the lightning, dude disappeared, I hope he is ok.  

Oh I'm OK bro....and by the way, your Dallas Stars are OUT of the playoffs......In case you didn't realize that!

Edited by Jonesy Bull

Guest Jonesy Bull

And NO, Cincy is not going to make the CFP.  Are you guys too dense to realize that the AAC will never get a good shake with the Committee.  It doesn't even matter if we go undefeated next year and beat Florida, NC State, BYU, an undefeated Cincy or ucf.........we are bound for the the Peach Bowl at the best against the 4th place SEC team......Get a Clue!

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 5/7/2021 at 8:45 PM, chapelbull said:

Speaking of drunk on a message board ... anyone seen Jonesy?

It kind of makes me special that you thought of me......see you care more than you let on!

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 5/8/2021 at 11:53 AM, Roaming Bull said:

So the board was causing him to stress eat and drink? Man, I guess he really needed a break 

On a serious note, you guys are my USF buds, and I love the Bulls.....which means you are kind of like my brothers in a way.  Yes, I like to drink and drunk message, that is well documented.  Doesn't change the fact that I like the back and forth in a brotherly way.  OK, who is up for a Fireball shot.....I AM!

And no Roaming, believe me it is not the Board that makes me do anything.

Edited by Jonesy Bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

13 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

On a serious note, you guys are my USF buds, and I love the Bulls.....which means you are kind of like my brothers in a way.  Yes, I like to drink and drunk message, that is well documented.  Doesn't change the fact that I like the back and forth in a brotherly way.  OK, who is up for a Fireball shot.....I AM!

And no Roaming, believe me it is not the Board that makes me do anything.

Well as long as you stay healthy and are up to posting. Mental health is just as important as physical health. Glad to have you back though. We need all the posters we can get

Guest Jonesy Bull
14 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

Well as long as you stay healthy and are up to posting. Mental health is just as important as physical health. Glad to have you back though. We need all the posters we can get

Thank You, I'm here because I love the Bulls like everybody else on here.  Yes I like to drink sometimes more than other times, but my love for the Bulls and even the people on here are real.  i like if I sometime entertain people but that is not my purpose, just to contribute to the Bulls comradarie.