• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Could Cincy Crack the CFP This Season?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

26 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Who Cincy? They could lose three but they would still be better than UCF was that year. Oh and no one ever eats words on a message board most are too drunk or too lazy to even remember what was written...it’s a beautiful world...

22 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

**** them both and good point, we are all right all the time.

Speaking of drunk on a message board ... anyone seen Jonesy?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

2 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

That is hilarious, I was actually thinking the same thing as I am watching the stars finally put a beating on the lightning, dude disappeared, I hope he is ok.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,604
  • Content Count:  74,210
  • Days Won:  422

3 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

He popped in about 3 hours ago ....

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  993
  • Days Won:  0

its hard to win them all even when you are the better team.  I don't see them having another undefeated season, but that wasn't your question so,

IMO even if Cinci wins them all, they will be excluded.  the CFP committee is 70% P5 interests and when it comes down to it they're gonna protect each other, knowing next time their conference could have the bubble team.   there is a lot of money and publicity at stake in any given year but the real threat is that the G5 team would win a game and blow up the system altogether

maybe a couple/few committee members would vote a great G5 team 4th, but several others will place them artificially low and it will never average out.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,294
  • Days Won:  0

11 minutes ago, slowdown said:

its hard to win them all even when you are the better team.  I don't see them having another undefeated season, but that wasn't your question so,

IMO even if Cinci wins them all, they will be excluded.  the CFP committee is 70% P5 interests and when it comes down to it they're gonna protect each other, knowing next time their conference could have the bubble team.   there is a lot of money and publicity at stake in any given year but the real threat is that the G5 team would win a game and blow up the system altogether

maybe a couple/few committee members would vote a great G5 team 4th, but several others will place them artificially low and it will never average out.

To even have a remote chance, Cincy would have to go undefeated and absolutely blow the doors off of Indiana and Notre Dame in back to back weekends on the road - and then pray that both of those schools go on to dominate the rest of the way (max two losses, but maybe not even). Plus have the SEC and ACC beat each other senseless with a one or two-loss school coming from both.

Then and only then, would the committee even think of including Cincy in the playoffs and quite frankly, there’s just too much money at stake to let a non-P5 school participate, so I’m guessing they’d still be left out.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  581
  • Content Count:  22,611
  • Days Won:  108

14 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I fortunately don’t get heartburn so you are 0-2, odds of me being over the legal limit are incredibly high, even Vegas won’t put that on the board.  

What the heck is your Uber bill like?  Or is your lovely wife the DD?

• Topic Count:  581
  • Content Count:  22,611
  • Days Won:  108

12 hours ago, Friscobull said:

That is hilarious, I was actually thinking the same thing as I am watching the stars finally put a beating on the lightning, dude disappeared, I hope he is ok.  

Last time I messaged with him he was doing well - was dieting and cutting back on the drinking. But that has been a month or two.  

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Last time I messaged with him he was doing well - was dieting and cutting back on the drinking. But that has been a month or two.  

So the board was causing him to stress eat and drink? Man, I guess he really needed a break 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

What the heck is your Uber bill like?  Or is your lovely wife the DD?

Not too bad, we go to a craft beer bar that is in walking distance along with a few restaurants that we can walk to as well and our closest friends live in the same neighborhood.  She is normally right there with me but she went home to Georgia to surprise her mom for Mother’s Day weekend. 

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Days Won:  19

Simple answer:  Nope.