Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

DBs better be ready for Jimmy Horn


Recommended Posts

What distance is that? 100 meters I assume.

Also, I went from running around a 4.3 40 in my teens to most likely running a sub 12 40 in my early 30s. 
 

My joints and back are all ****** up, can’t wait to get older

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, bowman1 said:

Born to be a Bull

Hopefully he is as prolific as some of our other aptly named players

 

Fun to watch.  Man, I have to quit living in the past.  We were a good football team back then.  Brings back memories of the anticipation of Saturday's tailgate and the game.  ****.  Hope to get that feeling back someday before I leave this planet.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Peatearpan said:

What distance is that? 100 meters I assume.

Also, I went from running around a 4.3 40 in my teens to most likely running a sub 12 40 in my early 30s. 
 

My joints and back are all ****** up, can’t wait to get older

Yes 100 meters. Typically in high school track sub 11 is very common now. Anything below 10.5 gets recognition on the junior olympic model. 10.2 to .3 will get you international competition. Back in my KU track days I hit 10.67 once but I was a 400 meter runner in college. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Yes 100 meters. Typically in high school track sub 11 is very common now. Anything below 10.5 gets recognition on the junior olympic model. 10.2 to .3 will get you international competition. Back in my KU track days I hit 10.67 once but I was a 400 meter runner in college. 

Straight line speed is different then field speed...bursts, quickness, mobility and change of direction all come into play.  I agree with you, nice to see but I will wait until I see him on the field.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Peatearpan said:

What distance is that? 100 meters I assume.

Also, I went from running around a 4.3 40 in my teens to most likely running a sub 12 40 in my early 30s. 
 

My joints and back are all ****** up, can’t wait to get older

I gots to call BS, very few people run a 4.3.  Heck Mack ran a 4.5 at the compound, where did you play?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Straight line speed is different then field speed...bursts, quickness, mobility and change of direction all come into play.  I agree with you, nice to see but I will wait until I see him on the field.  

Good point, yes he will have to adjust his running lines while moving full tilt. Should be fun to see if this kid can match what T Horn did but do it longer than a few games. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

Fun to watch.  Man, I have to quit living in the past.  We were a good football team back then.  Brings back memories of the anticipation of Saturday's tailgate and the game.  ****.  Hope to get that feeling back someday before I leave this planet.

I agree - the past is the past and hopefully we get back there some day

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.