• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

• Game 1

Sat, 6/12, 9 pm (ESPNU) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 R H E
    South Florida                          
    Texas                          

In-game Chat  Game Thread  Live Stats  Bulls Unlimited (radio)

1 hour ago, Skingraft said:

Good for him; truly. Hate to hear people out of a job

I don’t believe he was ever out of a job. He was at UF last year in some type of capacity. But I am sure he is ecstatic to be a HC again. 

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, but we don’t have the blue hairs driving 10 miles an hour with their left blinker constantly on, the unbearable heat, the flying roaches, or the lousy politics. 😀

USF to WC  

****, that Texas heat already frying brains I see 😀. That fat gov sucks hot balls. I’ll take Lyme over serial killers (why do they all seem to go to Fl?). Want to talk about Texas? 😀

Posted Images

12 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

If that hot chick worked there then I would have problem setting up shop in that room 😀

I used to work with the actress who played the schoolteacher from Little House on the Prairie.   Got killed off....brutal.

• Upvote 1
14 hours ago, Ricky the Bull said:

I used to work with the actress who played the schoolteacher from Little House on the Prairie.   Got killed off....brutal.

You might need an attorney...

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, Ricky the Bull said:

I don’t remember that smokin hot piece of ass, I only remember Ms. Beadle who is a little old for my taste.  I may need to tune back into the earlier episodes to sneak a peak at that.  

4 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I don’t remember that smokin hot piece of ass, I only remember Ms. Beadle who is a little old for my taste.  I may need to tune back into the earlier episodes to sneak a peak at that.  

She played Alice Garvey.  She was married to the Merlin Olsen character on the show.

9 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Don’t bother...I took a look...nope...

23 minutes ago, Ricky the Bull said:

She played Alice Garvey.  She was married to the Merlin Olsen character on the show.

That lady was at the blind school and not the same girl pictured earlier in this thread.  I am confident that was the schoolhouse on Little House on the Prairie, who is woman in the gif?

33 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

That lady was at the blind school and not the same girl pictured earlier in this thread.  I am confident that was the schoolhouse on Little House on the Prairie, who is woman in the gif?

I know I know pick me

According to the alt text of the gif it is from the hallmark channels when calls the heart which I assume makes her Erin Krakow. 

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

According to the alt text of the gif it is from the hallmark channels when calls the heart which I assume makes her Erin Krakow. 

You are Colombo, thank you and after further inspection the schoolhouse is a little swankier than the one on Little House on the Prairie, so I was way off.