• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Days Won:  1

Bulls avoid the sweep with a 11-0 rout. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

15 hours ago, Dave Glaser said:

We’re lousy and I’m sick of it. We’re headed for our 4th losing season in 7 years. In baseball. In Florida.

Hey now, we're probably in the top 10 for best D1 baseball programs in the state.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

15 hours ago, bullsfan27 said:

Bulls avoid the sweep with a 11-0 rout. 

4th game in 2 days .... next best thing to FAMU 

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  424
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, JTrue said:

Hey now, we're probably in the top 10 for best D1 baseball programs in the state.

Our baseball RPI would put us 5th in the ASUN and MBB would have been 3rd in the ASUN in the NET rankings. Moving to the ASUN would likely be a level most of our sports could thrive in, and Kelly would absolutely love the reduction in travel costs with 4 other ASUN programs in Florida.

The ASUN even announced earlier this year that they are going to introduce FCS football in the future, so it could be a soft landing spot for our football program when we get left behind by P5 expansion in the next 5 years.

• Haha 1
  • ???? 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

3 hours ago, bjef4844 said:

Our baseball RPI would put us 5th in the ASUN and MBB would have been 3rd in the ASUN in the NET rankings. Moving to the ASUN would likely be a level most of our sports could thrive in, and Kelly would absolutely love the reduction in travel costs with 4 other ASUN programs in Florida.

The ASUN even announced earlier this year that they are going to introduce FCS football in the future, so it could be a soft landing spot for our football program when we get left behind by P5 expansion in the next 5 years.

7590a50836864d16097af93b13830e22.gif

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

4 hours ago, bjef4844 said:

That is the Brybull that I came to despise due to your constant bashing of our sports. I have never understood the pleasure you get from constantly berating and making ridiculous observations.  I do have a serious question for you?  What is your connection with USF and why do you feel it is necessary to bash our teams with every post.  Wouldn’t it be better to just leave and find something else to fill your time, it just doesn’t seem that enjoyable and I don’t see the point.  

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

That is the Brybull that I came to despise due to your constant bashing of our sports. I have never understood the pleasure you get from constantly berating and making ridiculous observations.  I do have a serious question for you?  What is your connection with USF and why do you feel it is necessary to bash our teams with every post.  Wouldn’t it be better to just leave and find something else to fill your time, it just doesn’t seem that enjoyable and I don’t see the point.  

need for attention