Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad. Join today.

ESPN AAC Power Index...Looking Up for USF


Recommended Posts

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought this was talking about the MBB team at first and thought it sounded reasonable.

Isn't that more or less what our football team normally does? After 12 minutes, we're usually out of the game.

Solid work by ESPN. They've done some deep digging and think we're either going to be kind of bad or kind of ok.

I thought this was talking about the MBB team at first and thought it sounded reasonable.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

We are projected at 4.2-7.9 wins. Interesting that this prediction has 4 wins in the bag.

ncaa_football.png

Visit ESPN to view American Conference FPI for the current and previous seasons

 

Solid work by ESPN. They've done some deep digging and think we're either going to be kind of bad or kind of ok.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

16% chance at 6 wins...I'd say thats fair. I have a hunch we'll be 5-6 heading into the last week. @UCF with bowl eligibility on the line. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bulloni said:

16% chance at 6 wins...I'd say thats fair. I have a hunch we'll be 5-6 heading into the last week. @UCF with bowl eligibility on the line. 

That will make it interesting for sure 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

We are projected at 4.2-7.9 wins. Interesting that this prediction has 4 wins in the bag.

ncaa_football.png

Visit ESPN to view American Conference FPI for the current and previous seasons

 

I think we are looking at 4-8. We have a tough non-conference schedule and think we will go 1-3 there, then 3-5 in conference - most of our conference opponents are returning very capable quarterbacks. Any upside beyond 4 wins really boils down to how much better our QB play is this year.

Edited by bjef4844
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, bjef4844 said:

I think we are looking at 4-8. We have a tough non-conference schedule and think we will go 1-3 there, then 3-5 in conference - most of our conference opponents are returning very capable quarterbacks. Any upside beyond 4 wins really boils down to how much better our QB play is this year.

I am going with the last post...win 5 heading into UCF. The defense in this conference is atrocious which means we will have a chance in every game with our improved offense. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I am going with the last post...win 5 heading into UCF. The defense in this conference is atrocious which means we will have a chance in every game with our improved offense. 

I hope you are right. Making a bowl game in Year 2 would be, without a doubt, progress.

Link to post
Share on other sites

utter nonsense, we are winning it all. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Members do not see this ad, Register


×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.