• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Best Case/Worst Case/Likely Case for USF Football 2021

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,513
  • Days Won:  28

Offense: We have improved at QB, running back, recievers, TEs and at O-Line I feel we have two potential NFL tackles in Donovan and Demontrey Jacobs. Harris and Cecil should be better this year. It seems we may have finally resolved our kicking and punting woes. We have absolutely no reason to not score at least 25-30 pts per game. 

Defense: I like our linebackers. Thad Magnum and Blake Green I really like. I read somewhere that Yates added some "good weight". I feel with better conditioning the d-line should improve statistically. Plus Xander Yarborough and buddy from Miss State should give us depth if not a competent starter.

I predict -

8-9 wins with a bowl game victory at minimum.  Personally I dont see why we cant even get 10 - 11 wins this season. This is an old @ss team lol We have like 10 grad seniors, 20 seniors, 15 juniors, 14 RS Soph (3 year players), 29 soph, and the rest are freshman. There is waaaaay too much experience to rule out a 10 win season.  

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

28 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Offense: We have improved at QB, running back, recievers, TEs and at O-Line I feel we have two potential NFL tackles in Donovan and Demontrey Jacobs. Harris and Cecil should be better this year. It seems we may have finally resolved our kicking and punting woes. We have absolutely no reason to not score at least 25-30 pts per game. 

Defense: I like our linebackers. Thad Magnum and Blake Green I really like. I read somewhere that Yates added some "good weight". I feel with better conditioning the d-line should improve statistically. Plus Xander Yarborough and buddy from Miss State should give us depth if not a competent starter.

I predict -

8-9 wins with a bowl game victory at minimum.  Personally I dont see why we cant even get 10 - 11 wins this season. This is an old @ss team lol We have like 10 grad seniors, 20 seniors, 15 juniors, 14 RS Soph (3 year players), 29 soph, and the rest are freshman. There is waaaaay too much experience to rule out a 10 win season.  

If this happens I want to be the one to deliver CJS his contract extension and raise

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,832
  • Days Won:  67

47 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I predict -

You kinda remind me of Calibull getting all jacked up and making wildly optimistic predictions only to come down to earth after week one.  I have ruled out a 10 win season, no freakin way!

5 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

You kinda remind me of Calibull getting all jacked up and making wildly optimistic predictions only to come down to earth after week one.  I have ruled out a 10 win season, no freakin way!

This is the one time of the year where people get to be excited, why rip that away from him?

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,513
  • Days Won:  28

31 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

"Un-Da-Feeted" until we are not 😎

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,832
  • Days Won:  67

34 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

"Un-Da-Feeted" until we are not 😎

I am the exact same way, I start getting jacked when I see we have Q’s that can sling it and receivers that can catch it, will find out on the separation soon enough.  This is the first year in a while that I realize we still suck until we don’t.  I am not hatin just stating you are over the top for even the most optimistic fans, but carry on and I hope you are right.  

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

This is the one time of the year where people get to be excited, why rip that away from him?

That is kinda what I do, too old to change.

• Haha 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,463
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

If this happens I want to be the one to deliver CJS his contract extension and raise

We need to keep you as far away from CJS as possible if he starts having any kind of success challenging CJL's ....

9 minutes ago, Triple B said:

We need to keep you as far away from CJS as possible if he starts having any kind of success challenging CJL's ....

Why? If he passes CJL he will be my new favorite person on earth.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

10 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Why? If he passes CJL he will be my new favorite person on earth.

What did you do with the real Puc? He would never post something like this

21 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

What did you do with the real Puc? He would never post something like this

I’ve always said I am past ready to move on (well maybe not during CSH) but I am waiting on the better we were promised. Right now I dream of the plateau as the past decade has made it seem more like a pinnacle.