• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Sails, Hampton among those participating in USF Pro Day

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Content Count:  6,459
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, WhoRUSF said:

I thought the whole BLM parading was racist, and it was something they canceled practices for. There is an issue with police, but to only look at it through the lens of race is perverted. It simplifies bigger problems we have.

I have no problems with him, but I will not cheer for him, and don't mind when he loses

I'm not from Tampa, but it seems that your law enforcement likes to VIOLATE the rights of black and white people. I'm not a member of BLM nor  do I even pay attention to the movement, but I'm THANKFUL for any group that actually speaks out against police brutality. And from what I remember, Coach Jeff Scott took part in the march....so do you hate him too? And "only look at it through the lens of race?"....Um BLM has the right to only focus on Black people. How does that make them racist? Do you go to a Breast Cancer Charity and get mad at them for not raising money for Prostate Cancer? The whole "All Lives Matter" rant is stupid. In the end police brutality and bad cops are a BIG problem for EVERYBODY.  So ANY type of attention that goes towards stopping police brutality is a win for ALL RACES. Look at this ******** Pasco County was doing in the link below. You are hating on probably the MOST mature player on our team from last year for what? A man who went the hardest for our team and you want to hate on him? Go ahead my friend, but that bitterness ain't good for your soul. Plus, when he makes it in the NFL, becomes a millionaire, and then comes back to run for office in Tampa (Did you not see his internship with the Mayor?), you are probably going to be even become a bigger hater. 

socialcard.jpg

Families were subjected to around-the-clock visits from deputies, who often arrived without evidence of a crime.

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

24 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I'm not from Tampa, but it seems that your law enforcement likes to VIOLATE the rights of black and white people. I'm not a member of BLM nor  do I even pay attention to the movement, but I'm THANKFUL for any group that actually speaks out against police brutality. And from what I remember, Coach Jeff Scott took part in the march....so do you hate him too? And "only look at it through the lens of race?"....Um BLM has the right to only focus on Black people. How does that make them racist? Do you go to a Breast Cancer Charity and get mad at them for not raising money for Prostate Cancer? The whole "All Lives Matter" rant is stupid. In the end police brutality and bad cops are a BIG problem for EVERYBODY.  So ANY type of attention that goes towards stopping police brutality is a win for ALL RACES. Look at this ******** Pasco County was doing in the link below. You are hating on probably the MOST mature player on our team from last year for what? A man who went the hardest for our team and you want to hate on him? Go ahead my friend, but that bitterness ain't good for your soul. Plus, when he makes it in the NFL, becomes a millionaire, and then comes back to run for office in Tampa (Did you not see his internship with the Mayor?), you are probably going to be even become a bigger hater. 

socialcard.jpg

Families were subjected to around-the-clock visits from deputies, who often arrived without evidence of a crime.

I agree with almost everything said here. Ill just reply to a few main points addressed:

1. I currently have nothing positive to say about CJS. I'll remain open minded and patient with him, just as I would with KJ if he remained on the team. I don't hold grudges and like to give people time to grow. 

2. Police brutality is an issue all races deal with, and I do agree with the premise that black people deal with this more often proportionally to other races. I've cited studies in a college paper that black people are 4x more likely to be arrested for weed despite similar usage statistics.

3. This article reminds me why I dislike the police's monopoly on force. Its predatory.  

4. The absolute hate some silly phrase like "all lives matter" gets, while "black lives matter" gets plastered everywhere speaks to how primitive we are as an 'inclusive society'. Are we unable to unify on an objectively unifying slogan? Is that too much to ask for? 

I'm not bitter at all. I like who I like, and don't who I don't. If I'm an NFL GM, I'd sign Sails regardless of politics if he was good enough (he's not). As a fan, I'd prefer players who aren't supporting racist movements, which is why we both likely support firing our bball coach. Hes a young man, and hopefully he grows for the better. I certainly was not perfect at his age, so I project my criticism with a grain of salt. 

**My main problem with BLM is that it poses a government problem through the lens of race only, and its proposed solution is voting Democrat and Defunding the police, without proposing private policing. Well anybody who follows politics knows defunding government programs is not what Democrats do. So as an intelligent citizen, I just see empty racist pandering. Idk how that can't upset rational, critically thinking people. I want this problem solved just as much as you do man. 

More Solutions: end civil asset forfeiture, and qualified immunity. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

:backtotopic:

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Good luck to those guys. It never hurts to have more Bulls in any league 

11 minutes ago, WhoRUSF said:

I agree with almost everything said here. Ill just reply to a few main points addressed:

1. I currently have nothing positive to say about CJS. I'll remain open minded and patient with him, just as I would with KJ if he remained on the team. I don't hold grudges and like to give people time to grow. 

2. Police brutality is an issue all races deal with, and I do agree with the premise that black people deal with this more often proportionally to other races. I've cited studies in a college paper that black people are 4x more likely to be arrested for weed despite similar usage statistics.

3. This article reminds me why I dislike the police's monopoly on force. Its predatory.  

4. The absolute hate some silly phrase like "all lives matter" gets, while "black lives matter" gets plastered everywhere speaks to how primitive we are as an 'inclusive society'. Are we unable to unify on an objectively unifying slogan? Is that too much to ask for? 

I'm not bitter at all. I like who I like, and don't who I don't. If I'm an NFL GM, I'd sign Sails regardless of politics if he was good enough (he's not). As a fan, I'd prefer players who aren't supporting racist movements, which is why we both likely support firing our bball coach. Hes a young man, and hopefully he grows for the better. I certainly was not perfect at his age, so I project my criticism with a grain of salt. 

**My main problem with BLM is that it poses a government problem through the lens of race only, and its proposed solution is voting Democrat and Defunding the police, without proposing private policing. Well anybody who follows politics knows defunding government programs is not what Democrats do. So as an intelligent citizen, I just see empty racist pandering. Idk how that can't upset rational, critically thinking people. I want this problem solved just as much as you do man. 

More Solutions: end civil asset forfeiture, and qualified immunity. 

My friend we seem to share a lot of views. But I still don't see any reason BLM should make you want to dislike a person. KJ Sails has been hands down one of our best ambassadors on the team. You don't even know the man personally to dislike him. 

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

38 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

My friend we seem to share a lot of views. But I still don't see any reason BLM should make you want to dislike a person. KJ Sails has been hands down one of our best ambassadors on the team. You don't even know the man personally to dislike him. 

You're right that I don't know him personally, and recognize I'm judging a 23 year old while being 29. I hadn't even picked up a political opinion until 24 when it really caught my interest, and I've been reading about it ever since. 

He could be a great guy. So could Aaron Lynch, but I didn't like him either as a fan. If you do a lot of talking but perform poorly, well, sorry. 

9 minutes ago, WhoRUSF said:

You're right that I don't know him personally, and recognize I'm judging a 23 year old while being 29. I hadn't even picked up a political opinion until 24 when it really caught my interest, and I've been reading about it ever since. 

He could be a great guy. So could Aaron Lynch, but I didn't like him either as a fan. If you do a lot of talking but perform poorly, well, sorry. 

He performed well his first year and the 2nd year there was no spring practice, he was on his 2nd defensive coordinator and a non-existent pass rush  that gave the QB forever to throw the ball. There was waaay too many outside factors that prevented him from having success..the biggest is a non-existent  pass rush. Either way, at least you acknowledge that you are being a hater and I can live with that. lol I dislike Kobe Bryant throughout his career for no specific reason, so it happens. 

Edited by Gatorbull325
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I can see Sails as a walk on practice squad guy... Cronkite is a surprise to me... may be a KR or PR guy....

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

Former Bulls impress at Pro Day

April 1, 2021 12:51 pm by Richard Silva, SPORTS CO-EDITOR

Even as the rain began to come down at USF football’s Pro Day on Thursday morning, a number of former Bulls still registered impressive performances in front of NFL personnel a month out from the 2021 NFL Draft.

“Mother nature wasn’t with us today, that’s fine, it’s a blessing to be out here,” quarterback Noah Johnson said. “Back around old teammates and guys coming out this year. Seeing NFL scouts out here, it’s a blessing so I’m happy that we were able to get it done.”

Five players from the 2020 team — Johnson, running back Odunayo Seriki, wide receiver Devontres Dukes and cornerbacks KJ Sails and Mike Hampton — as well as three players from the 2019 team — running back Jordan Cronkrite, offensive tackle Marcus Norman and defensive end Greg Reaves — all participated in the event.

Representatives from the Kansas City Chiefs, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, New England Patriots, Seattle Seahawks, Carolina Panthers, Atlanta Falcons, New York Jets and Cleveland Browns were all seen in attendance.

Rest of story

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

On 3/31/2021 at 11:15 AM, NewEnglandBull said:

Amazing how political views influence people...Fortunately, Sails could give two violation what some fans think of him. 

I agree, I have no interest what this kid has to say either.  I root for him on the field, what he does off the field is irrelevant.  I would rather have a baller who is an ass then a great guy with little talent, odds of me ever getting to know any of them is slim to none.