• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Sails, Hampton among those participating in USF Pro Day

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,604
  • Content Count:  74,213
  • Days Won:  422

Sails, Hampton among those participating in USF Pro Day

March 30, 2021 5:16 pm by Richard Silva, SPORTS CO-EDITOR

In preparation for the upcoming NFL Draft and undrafted free agent process that follows, USF football will conduct its Pro Day on Thursday to give eight former Bulls the opportunity to showcase their talents.

The players participating from the 2020 team include quarterback Noah Johnson, running back Odunayo Seriki, wide receiver DeVontres Dukes and cornerbacks KJ Sails and Mike Hampton.

From the 2019 team, running back Jordan Cronkrite, offensive tackle Marcus Norman and defensive end Greg Reaves will also take part in the event.

Reaves, who finished his USF career with 210 total tackles and 30.5 tackles for loss, has experience with the NFL process already. Following the draft last year, he was signed to the Los Angeles Rams as an undrafted free agent before being waived months later.

The limited offseason due to COVID-19-related-protocols limiting Reaves’ ability to demonstrate his skillset in person to Rams’ decision makers may have hurt him in his quest to make the squad.

Rest of story

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

Good luck fellas.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,744
  • Content Count:  17,374
  • Days Won:  13

Anyone gonna show up?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  528
  • Days Won:  0

I thought Sails and Hampton were very over rated.  Quotes form CJS about our DB's being bigger and faster this year where interesting.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  118
  • Content Count:  6,459
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, goingbackbull said:

I thought Sails and Hampton were very over rated.  Quotes form CJS about our DB's being bigger and faster this year where interesting.

He could of been referencing Bentlee Sanders and Nick Roberts 🤷🏿.....2 under sized players.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,325
  • Days Won:  5

Good fortune and GOO BULLS former and present. Wish them the best times in their drills in the combine. 

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

Sails was one of the biggest disappointments last year, with Hampton not far behind. Sails had a really good Junior season, then seemed to really fall off his senior year. Almost as if he got distracted last off-season with non football related activities... I'm sort of glad he fell off if I'm being honest. 

Best of luck to D Dukes, Norman, Reaves, and Cronkrite who were all fantastic players here. Those guys worked their tails off for this program, especially Reaves

• ???? 1

• Topic Count:  118
  • Content Count:  6,459
  • Days Won:  28

45 minutes ago, WhoRUSF said:

Sails was one of the biggest disappointments last year, with Hampton not far behind. Sails had a really good Junior season, then seemed to really fall off his senior year. Almost as if he got distracted last off-season with non football related activities... I'm sort of glad he fell off if I'm being honest. 

Best of luck to D Dukes, Norman, Reaves, and Cronkrite who were all fantastic players here. Those guys worked their tails off for this program, especially Reaves

Sails did what he could. When you lack a pass rush, you are sitting out there with receivers FOREVER. The QBs of our opponent had ALL DAY to throw the ball. And "I'm sort of glad he fell off"? I sense bitterness in your statement b/c of his off field activities. He's a smart guy, well spoken  and went hard for this team. No reason for you to be such a hater b/c he has different political views. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

47 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Sails did what he could. When you lack a pass rush, you are sitting out there with receivers FOREVER. The QBs of our opponent had ALL DAY to throw the ball. And "I'm sort of glad he fell off"? I sense bitterness in your statement b/c of his off field activities. He's a smart guy, well spoken  and went hard for this team. No reason for you to be such a hater b/c he has different political views. 

Amazing how political views influence people...Fortunately, Sails could give two violation what some fans think of him. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

57 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I thought the whole BLM parading was racist, and it was something they canceled practices for. There is an issue with police, but to only look at it through the lens of race is perverted. It simplifies bigger problems we have.

I have no problems with him, but I will not cheer for him, and don't mind when he loses