Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad. Join today.

Spring Game


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Brad said:

Right below The Bulls Pen.

That was punchline I was hoping to go with but our engagement in the past 90 days is probably down because of the offseason, still gousfbulls.com is noticeably more engaged than whatever that website is supposed to be. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Members do not see this ad, Register
7 minutes ago, Triple B said:

stamkos haters.gif

Ya I’m not sure why I don’t like the colonist approach to sports in Tampa other than the whole being the oppressed making the rich richer while they rob us blind and give us nothing in return thing. F all Tampa pro sports may they all move to Montreal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Triple B said:

First thing that comes to mind is The Yuengling Center and I'm guessing those more familiar with the set up would have additional ...

Yes, I recall the name rights but not much past that. I suspect the university likes the association for contacts and potential clients to give to the athletics department. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Yes, I recall the name rights but not much past that. I suspect the university likes the association for contacts and potential clients to give to the athletics department. 

And I’m sure the marketing firm likes it because they take our money while never actually delivering anything of value.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, puc86 said:

And I’m sure the marketing firm likes it because they take our money while never actually delivering anything of value.

WWE’s ThunderDome set will move to USF’s Yuengling Center

WWE’s Raw, Smackdown and PPV events will have a new home starting April 12.
 
The first WWE broadcast from Tropicana Field was the Friday Night SmackDown show on Dec. 11, shown here. The ThunderDome set will relocate from the Trop to the Yuengling Center on USF's campus starting April 12.
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

WWE’s ThunderDome set will move to USF’s Yuengling Center

WWE’s Raw, Smackdown and PPV events will have a new home starting April 12.
 
 
The first WWE broadcast from Tropicana Field was the Friday Night SmackDown show on Dec. 11, shown here. The ThunderDome set will relocate from the Trop to the Yuengling Center on USF's campus starting April 12.
 

Good to see...I wonder how much of a taste USF gets for this? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Triple B said:

WWE’s ThunderDome set will move to USF’s Yuengling Center

WWE’s Raw, Smackdown and PPV events will have a new home starting April 12.
 
 
The first WWE broadcast from Tropicana Field was the Friday Night SmackDown show on Dec. 11, shown here. The ThunderDome set will relocate from the Trop to the Yuengling Center on USF's campus starting April 12.
 

 

17 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Good to see...I wonder how much of a taste USF gets for this? 

If there are no fans 💯 of the gate and 💯 of the concessions and if there are fans a 15 second clip at the end of the web broadcast in exchange for 💯 of gate and 💯 of the concessions plus we cover all of the expenses (time permitting of course). There is no greater market crossover than professional wrestling fans and college so it’s going to pay off in spades.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Grateful Dad said:

Cool.  Thanks.  Now I can watch the first half.

My bad man. I did a search and it listed it right next to the 2021 highlights

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

My bad man. I did a search and it listed it right next to the 2021 highlights

No problem.  I'll catch it later sometime.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

WWE’s ThunderDome set will move to USF’s Yuengling Center

WWE’s Raw, Smackdown and PPV events will have a new home starting April 12.
 
 
The first WWE broadcast from Tropicana Field was the Friday Night SmackDown show on Dec. 11, shown here. The ThunderDome set will relocate from the Trop to the Yuengling Center on USF's campus starting April 12.
 

So fill the YC with fans for this but no fans for outdoor baseball. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Members do not see this ad, Register


×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.