• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Assess the current QB situation after the spring game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

On 3/31/2021 at 9:32 AM, Triple B said:

And he even bounced a few like Q occasionally did that some loved to honed in on rather than acknowledge the multitude of his more accurate throws ...

LOL.  The guy went entire halves of football games bouncing every throw.  This is a ridiculously biased view of QF, especially his sophomore and junior years.

You are still funny!

• Downvote 1

On 3/31/2021 at 12:28 AM, Gatorbull325 said:

I think Marsh was my biggest suprise. I think if he never bombed on the field last year people who be just as excited about him as they are for TM. He played PERFECT on Saturday, had the prettiest throws and also had a nice run for a touchdown. Im eating crow on this guy. I was hard on him last year. 

This is what I don't understand.  Last year he was a true freshman with one spring practice sharing time with three other QBs who were all ahead of him on the depth chart.  How could anyone doubt him based on that?  You have to give a player a reasonable chance to succeed before you get down on said player.  I thought he did well last year given the huge hurdles he was up against.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,217
  • Days Won:  422

17 minutes ago, Who'sYourData? said:

LOL.  The guy went entire halves of football games bouncing every throw.  This is a ridiculously biased view of QF, especially his sophomore and junior years.

You are still funny!

"Entire halves of football games bouncing every throw" and I'm the one with the ridiculously biased view .....

In those two years he completed 61% of his passes, with an average qb rating of 151.5, which must mean that he had entire halves where he completed every pass I guess. Thanks for illustrating the point I was making ...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

46 minutes ago, Who'sYourData? said: I thought he did well last year given the huge hurdles he was up against.

Did well?? He threw 31 passes, and completed only 14 for less than 100 yards and 3 picks.  He showed a big arm with no mobility.  We all thought he had potential but he is definitely most improved, I agree that the chips were stacked against him last year however he did not do well, jeez.  

On 4/1/2021 at 7:33 PM, Triple B said:

"Entire halves of football games bouncing every throw" and I'm the one with the ridiculously biased view .....

In those two years he completed 61% of his passes, with an average qb rating of 151.5, which must mean that he had entire halves where he completed every pass I guess. Thanks for illustrating the point I was making ...

Is you memory that bad?  He went entire halves completing 1 or 2 passes.  Come on, Trip.

On 4/1/2021 at 7:57 PM, Friscobull said:

Did well?? He threw 31 passes, and completed only 14 for less than 100 yards and 3 picks.  He showed a big arm with no mobility.  We all thought he had potential but he is definitely most improved, I agree that the chips were stacked against him last year however he did not do well, jeez.  

I guess you didn't see the rest of the players he had to work with, eh?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

27 minutes ago, Who'sYourData? said:

I guess you didn't see the rest of the players he had to work with, eh?

I did and realize he had a tough initiation however he did not do well, he sucked and even his mom wouldn’t argue with that assessment 

20 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I did and realize he had a tough initiation however he did not do well, he sucked and even his mom wouldn’t argue with that assessment 

Lol