• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

• Game 1

Sat, 6/12, 9 pm (ESPNU) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 R H E
    South Florida                          
    Texas                          

In-game Chat  Game Thread  Live Stats  Bulls Unlimited (radio)

Members do not see this ad, Register

Lost 0-3. The team is better this year but still not to same level as the top teams in conference. But trending in the right direction 

I agree. Team is very young. Future looks bright

15 hours ago, footnfan1 said:
AAC
ORLANDO, FL THE VENUE AT UCF
TV: ESPN+

Interesting that this is the only broadcast USF/Kanigit game you've brought to our attention this year considering we've already had 2 other different Spring sports ones that have been on .... that we won. Couldn't be that outside of football recently there's been no sport so dominated by the bad guys than volleyball could it, footie .............. ?  :shade:

• Upvote 1

It’s a rebuild, but clearly they’ve shown the first signs of life under new head coach.

BTW, there is a game tonight on ESPN+, MSOC vs them, 7:00 at The Corbett.

7 hours ago, Triple B said:

Interesting that this is the only broadcast USF/Kanigit game you've brought to our attention this year considering we've already had 2 other different Spring sports ones that have been on .... that we won. Couldn't be that outside of football recently there's been no sport so dominated by the bad guys than volleyball could it, footie .............. ?  :shade:

Dude, you think I put that much thought into this? Wow. I  saw flash reminder on my phone, and decided to post it here. I don't really follow the womens V ball records, so think what you will. 

2 hours ago, footnfan1 said:

Dude, you think I put that much thought into this? Wow. I  saw flash reminder on my phone, and decided to post it here. I don't really follow the womens V ball records, so think what you will. 

Footie, I honestly think you're a fine human being but you've got Kanigit genes in there and subliminal stuff like this is bound to creep to the surface at times. You can't help it.

2 hours ago, footnfan1 said:

Here you go @Triple B 

Already posted about that and so it appears that you would have gotten similar alerts for the earlier games ................ and it's nil-nil late in regulation but one of our players just got a red card.