• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A little help please...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

As you know the spring game is being televised live on the Identity Tampa Bay App. For those of you who use Roku for your tv, does the Identity Tampa Bay app load correctly? The app works fine on my phone and iPad but not on my tv with Roku. I hate to have to watch the spring game on one of my smaller devices. Wondering if this is a Roku issue. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

Glad it's not just me. Yeah, you click on it and the logo stays briefly and then just disappears. You should be able to get it from your phone to the Roku with iWebTV or RokuCast.

42 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Glad it's not just me. Yeah, you click on it and the logo stays briefly and then just disappears. You should be able to get it from your phone to the Roku with iWebTV or RokuCast.

Thanks for checking. Yeah it’s too bad. Wish they could have just put it on espn+. 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,514
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

As you know the spring game is being televised live on the Identity Tampa Bay App. For those of you who use Roku for your tv, does the Identity Tampa Bay app load correctly? The app works fine on my phone and iPad but not on my tv with Roku. I hate to have to watch the spring game on one of my smaller devices. Wondering if this is a Roku issue. 

My best advice is to do it on both. I have a 4 year old Roku tv and it worked well the first time they presented it. I also kept it set up on my laptop for back up.(I would do the same). For games, I use my phone as back up when Im streaming a game. 

5 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

My best advice is to do it on both. I have a 4 year old Roku tv and it worked well the first time they presented it. I also kept it set up on my laptop for back up.(I would do the same). For games, I use my phone as back up when Im streaming a game. 

Thanks. Good idea. Everything works fine on the iPad so I can always use that. This is a new Roku device so it could be compatibility issues. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Thanks. Good idea. Everything works fine on the iPad so I can always use that. This is a new Roku device so it could be compatibility issues. 

Mine's not new so not sure what problem is. Did test it through RokuCast and it worked great in case I don't get to game.

11 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Mine's not new so not sure what problem is. Did test it through RokuCast and it worked great in case I don't get to game.

I’ve never used RokuCast before so I will test that tonight. Thanks! 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Days Won:  6

If you don't have a Roku express, you should be able to screen mirror from your phone to the Roku home page.  It's been working great for me all season for the Bolts as I don't get FS Sun or Bally's whatever it's called now.

11 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

If you don't have a Roku express, you should be able to screen mirror from your phone to the Roku home page.  It's been working great for me all season for the Bolts as I don't get FS Sun or Bally's whatever it's called now.

Thanks. Tried the screen mirroring this morning and it works perfectly. I am all set! 🤘🤘

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Cant get the app to work on phone...opens up with logo and force quits. 

Weird