• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Spring Game T-shirt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

If anyone is willing to get me one of these Saturday I’ll pay for it today or tomorrow.

Edit: Never mind I see now it can be ordered on line.

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

If you click the link you can order it online. I know your old but c'mon NEB!

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  20,935
  • Days Won:  38

That's not a bad shirt!

3 minutes ago, Bull Nut said:

If you click the link you can order it online. I know your old but c'mon NEB!

I caught that but it was after the post which I edited 10 seconds later. 

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,604
  • Content Count:  74,210
  • Days Won:  422

Email about game ....

IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW

Tickets: Tickets are FREE and will be available via mobile device only. Bulls fans will be able to log into their accounts through our new fan app to view their seats.

Parking: Lots will open at 10:00 a.m., two hours prior to kick-off. Parking is free and available to fans on the south side of Raymond James Stadium, in Lot 5 and Lot 6.

Bowlz and Bunz Food Truck: Fellow alumni Julius “JuJu” Forte will have his food truck in the Bulls Bay area selling food pre-game, beginning at 10:00 a.m.

Herd of Thunder Roadshow: The Herd of Thunder band and spirit squads will perform at 11:00 a.m. in the Bulls Bay area.

Admission Gates: Gates will open at 11:00 a.m., one hour prior to kick-off.

South Florida Bulls App: Fans are encouraged to download the South Florida Bulls app today to get the most out of their game day experience. The South Florida Bulls app is your home for all the latest USF information, schedules, rosters and more. The app will also be your easiest solution to view your tickets on game day. See the link below for more information on how to manage your tickets through the app. 

RAYMOND JAMES STADIUM

SAFETY HIGHLIGHTS

No Tailgating: Tailgating is not permitted for the Spring Game.

Seating Pods: To maintain a safe and physically distanced environment, spaced groups of seating are set up throughout Raymond James Stadium in pods. These pods are designed to limit your interaction with people outside of your group on game day. Seats may not be left open in a pod of available spaces for fans. 

Cashless: All transactions are now cashless at Raymond James Stadium. Reverse ATM machines will be available throughout the stadium that will allow you to load cash onto a card that may be used at stadium vendors. 

Face Masks: Face masks are required to be worn by all fans and all stadium staff at all times upon arriving at Raymond James Stadium, except when actively eating or drinking.

No Bags: Raymond James Stadium has implemented a No Bag Policy. Guests are only permitted to bring in one clutch purse, no larger than 4.5" by 6.5". 

Hygiene Upgrades: Upgrades have been made to increase the number and accessibility of hand-washing stations and sanitation kiosks throughout the stadium.

Other Stadium Policies: For more information on all Raymond James Stadium policies, visit here.

MANAGING YOUR TICKETS

Below are helpful guides to manage your tickets on your mobile device for all USF home games. View your tickets by using your mobile browser or by downloading the new South Florida Bulls app! 

If you can no longer attend the game, you can transfer your tickets to friends or family. For more information on how to do this, click the Transfer Tickets Guide below.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Nice post NEB thanks for the heads up on the cool Tshirt. Just ordered online #856. Figured you would see the link after you got your spectacles on, took your meds and got revved up a little. I know it's not easy to get going in these golden years..Hmmm? Just thought of this: So the working/productive years obviously are the GREEN $$ years and the retired/very tired years are the GOLDEN 👨‍🦳 years...I'll be ****-who knew? USF colors are the actual path of life. Amazing! 

2 hours ago, BulledOver said:

Nice post NEB thanks for the heads up on the cool Tshirt. Just ordered online #856. Figured you would see the link after you got your spectacles on, took your meds and got revved up a little. I know it's not easy to get going in these golden years..Hmmm? Just thought of this: So the working/productive years obviously are the GREEN $$ years and the retired/very tired years are the GOLDEN 👨‍🦳 years...I'll be ****-who knew? USF colors are the actual path of life. Amazing! 

😂😂. I am not t-shirt guy but this one is nicely done. Sharp graphics, good colors, and great historical message. I am sure it will last a year or two before it’s moved over to yard work category. 

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

😂😂. I am not t-shirt guy but this one is nicely done. Sharp graphics, good colors, and great historical message. I am sure it will last a year or two before it’s moved over to yard work category. 

Oh no say it aint so....But NEB you are the Tshirt guy. You posted the Spring Game Tshirt info...I hope you have not contracted oldjoeunabletogoitis?? Think back maybe you will be able to conjure up the recollection of your post...hope so....otherwise, you will certainly take a beating on here by so so many folk 🥴