• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Apparently JPP stopped by practice today

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

I think that and the recent shout out at the Super Bowl parade should show he is more Bull than some on here give him credit for and personally I would prefer raising our Q score by our previous players over monetary contributions that tend to be squandered. Also good on CJS for getting NFL alumni involved in the program.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I think that and the recent shout out at the Super Bowl parade should show he is more Bull than some on here give him credit for and personally I would prefer raising our Q score by our previous players over monetary contributions that tend to be squandered. Also good on CJS for getting NFL alumni involved in the program.

Yes, I saw the entire video on line. I agree with you Puc. I have been overly critical of him as being a real Bull but looking at that video I can tell he loves USF and is all in with the program. It was very good to see. 

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Yes, I saw the entire video on line. I agree with you Puc. I have been overly critical of him as being a real Bull but looking at that video I can tell he loves USF and is all in with the program. It was very good to see. 

He seems like a pretty likable and positive guy, we should have him around the program as much as he is willing to be there. He can speak to success, over coming adversity and what you can accomplish with your opportunity at USF. I like him and think he can be a strong advocate.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

He seems like a pretty likable and positive guy, we should have him around the program as much as he is willing to be there. He can speak to success, over coming adversity and what you can accomplish with your opportunity at USF. I like him and think he can be a strong advocate.

I thought he had complete command of the players while speaking. He even asked for two claps first and the team followed right away. BJ was also excited to see his ex-teammate. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I have always been a fan of JPP. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

I have always been a fan of JPP. 

I like the duality of him how he can both be a cautionary tale of what not to do in order not to blow an amazing opportunity as well as how to overcome the hurdles you keep creating and persevere to greatness while having a positive, conquering attitude. JPP could be the microcosm of USF if we ever get to the whole overcoming step.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

I like the duality of him how he can both be a cautionary tale of what not to do in order not to blow an amazing opportunity as well as how to overcome the hurdles you keep creating and persevere to greatness while having a positive, conquering attitude. JPP could be the microcosm of USF if we ever get to the whole overcoming step.

We don't have a lot of fingers left to blow off. 

1 hour ago, JTrue said:

We don't have a lot of fingers left to blow off. 

It helps that bulls do not have fingers 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Do you have a link to the video? I tried searching online and couldn't find it...

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

11 hours ago, puc86 said:

It helps that bulls do not have fingers 

Don't have fingers? Ha! Next thing you're going to tell me is that you can't milk a bull, either.