• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mack signs one year contract with Colts for $2 mil

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,513
  • Days Won:  28

2 hours ago, WhoRUSF said:

I really wish the Bucs signed him. Him and Jones would have made for an awesome duo. Though I don't remember if he had hands. He seemed to mostly be a strong shifty runner. 

Still glad to see him back on a team

I would have mentioned the Bucs, but you guys have a great group of RBs. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,448
  • Days Won:  13

6 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Im baffled by this debate.

Marlon Mack - 25 years old, has (02) 1000 seasons under his belt and over 2300 total.

Malcom Brown - 27 years old, NEVER had a season with over 419 yards, 2 YEARS OLDER THAN MACK. Has like 1100 rushing yards TOTAL even though he has been in the league 2 more years than Mack. He also contributed NOTHING when I added him on my fantasy football team! lol 

Also, why is an injury always a death sentence? Plenty of players come back and do well. I dont need my goggles to think Mack is a great RB. His work speaks for itself. 

Mack has been far from great in the NFL.

• ???? 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

43 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Im baffled by this debate.

Marlon Mack - 25 years old, has (02) 1000 seasons under his belt and over 2300 total.

Malcom Brown - 27 years old, NEVER had a season with over 419 yards, 2 YEARS OLDER THAN MACK. Has like 1100 rushing yards TOTAL even though he has been in the league 2 more years than Mack. He also contributed NOTHING when I added him on my fantasy football team! lol 

Also, why is an injury always a death sentence? Plenty of players come back and do well. I dont need my goggles to think Mack is a great RB. His work speaks for itself. 

You are a complete homer. Mack is good...far from great. Certainly not an every down back. The jury is still out for comeback. Take a look here, his odds are bad...this is why no one signed him and the colts did him a favor: 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

30 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You are a complete homer. Mack is good...far from great. Certainly not an every down back. The jury is still out for comeback. Take a look here, his odds are bad...this is why no one signed him and the colts did him a favor: 

In the end and even "after" an injury....Marlon Mack > Malcom Brown sorry ass 😎

• Haha 1

Just now, Gatorbull325 said:

In the end and even "after" an injury....Marlon Mack > Malcom Brown sorry ass 😎

Last I checked Malcom Brown had more than one offer from a team...there is a reason no one reached out to Mack. I would be willing to bet Brown will gain more yards than Mack but I remember what a sorry franchise the Dolphins are in utilizing the right players. 

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Last I checked Malcom Brown had more than one offer from a team...there is a reason no one reached out to Mack. I would be willing to bet Brown will gain more yards than Mack but I remember what a sorry franchise the Dolphins are in utilizing the right players. 

Ill remember this post. And shall have ur crow battered up and deep fried my friend. 

Just now, Gatorbull325 said:

Ill remember this post. And shall have ur crow battered up and deep fried my friend. 

As I will too. I’ve eaten crow before and will again, but statistically I like my chances. Another way of looking at this is if you were not a USF fan it’s unlikely you would be disagreeing with me (assuming you would even know who Mack actually was). Never let USF cloud your judgement, it will only disappoint. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

As I will too. I’ve eaten crow before and will again, but statistically I like my chances. Another way of looking at this is if you were not a USF fan it’s unlikely you would be disagreeing with me (assuming you would even know who Mack actually was). Never let USF cloud your judgement, it will only disappoint. 

My opinion is based on his performance at Indy. He had close to 1000 yds in an injured season, got over 1000 yds his first "full" season. When healthy he has always performed well. The only strike on this man is health and that's simply the luck of the draw. Malcom brown doesnt get injured b/c he sits the bench.

16 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

My opinion is based on his performance at Indy. He had close to 1000 yds in an injured season, got over 1000 yds his first "full" season. When healthy he has always performed well. The only strike on this man is health and that's simply the luck of the draw. Malcom brown doesnt get injured b/c he sits the bench.

Brown will surprise you, that’s all I’ll say. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Mack has been far from great in the NFL.

Looks like he has been in comparison to Brown ....

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1