• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Entire USF Mens basketball team is transfering. (well only 5 so far)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  424
  • Days Won:  1

Here is #6. I guess he needed only 2 years to figure it out @chapelbull. Last player left turn out the lights please!

Edited by bjef4844

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

9 minutes ago, bjef4844 said:

No, I think my theory was pretty well stated - I think he is a terrible coach and potentially a poor people leader by allowing Collins to get too much control. I don't think anyone expected Collins or Brown back, but the other 2 are surprises. Castaneda is the one that is raising red flags. Throw in Anderson who says he wants to transfer somewhere that values 3 point shooters, and now you have 5 players who are choosing NOT to stay. And I think you could see as many as 3 other players make the decision to leave the program.

Have to say I was ahead of the curve (again) on Gregory needing to get fired, I just didn't think it was the players who were going to be the ones to "fire" Gregory. I guess they are just being unrealistic and impatient as well. 

When you are right, you're right.  It is a "gotzto go siteation". Wish I had asked for a refund instead of transferring my tickets to next year.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  424
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

When you are right, you're right.  It is a "gotzto go siteation". Wish I had asked for a refund instead of transferring my tickets to next year.

Look at it this way, with this kind of turnover Kelly is going to have to give Gregory a 2 year extension, so he can get "his guys" into the system lol.

2 hours ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Taking a page out of the Jose Fernandez playbook now? Maybe that's the way to go - turn the men's team as international as the women.

Thought the same thing when I saw that.

Just now, bjef4844 said:

Look at it this way, with this kind of turnover Kelly is going to have to give Gregory a 2 year extension, so he can get "his guys" into the system lol.

Unfortunately nothing funny about this.  WTF?  He seems like a reasonable guy other than he hates offense.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Good lord this program hit the ******...again. It’s pretty clear that the players have (had) issues with BG. Will BG survive this now?

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  351
  • Content Count:  4,061
  • Days Won:  56

Really disappointing. There was so much promise two seasons ago. It looked like we had a young team that was poised to do some really nice things, but it wouldn’t be USF men’s basketball if it didn’t end up like this, I guess.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,810
  • Days Won:  22

Go get Rick Pitino 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,340
  • Days Won:  5

I believe Mike has to have a come to Jesus meeting with the entire USF athletic programs.