• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Entire USF Mens basketball team is transfering. (well only 5 so far)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,240
  • Days Won:  255

12 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

Whats the rule on posting under different accounts?

I can't find one, maybe there is something when you go to open an account but I do not really recall that and even if I could it probably has changed in 20 years

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

50 minutes ago, bjef4844 said:

If the allegations are true then they probably could avoid the $435k buyout, but think it would be best to pay it since it is relatively small and have everyone walk away. Any litigation over a buyout just keeps an ugly story alive longer. No need for the death penalty - too many good offensive coaches (see my post on McKay and Nagy) out there for Kelly to convince to come to USF like he did with Scott for football.

What was alleged is out there on other pay sites through some extraordinary reporting, so don't want to repeat that here and violate any site rules on that, especially since none of it has been confirmed via the investigation.

Listened to a book called "Hate Crime Hoax: How the Left is Selling a Fake Race War".   For those that jump to their own conclusions, I am not saying that is the case here but it pretty revealing how easy it is (Myles Garrett comes to mind) to make an allegation.  As Trip would encourage, let's let it play out and let facts come forward.

On another topic we don't play the hush hush game.  We do not allow posts to paid content on our site.  We do not however, play speech police on people who pay for their information.  Policing you is up to the information provider, not me nor this community.  Much like me sharing what I read in the book mentioned above.  

Oh and by the way, Harlan is hiring again, this time in Utah!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,794
  • Days Won:  22

2 minutes ago, Brad said:

Listened to a book called "Hate Crime Hoax: How the Left is Selling a Fake Race War".   For those that jump to their own conclusions, I am not saying that is the case here but it pretty revealing how easy it is (Myles Garrett comes to mind) to make an allegation.  As Trip would encourage, let's let it play out and let facts come forward.

On another topic we don't play the hush hush game.  We do not allow posts to paid content on our site.  We do not however, play speech police on people who pay for their information.  Policing you is up to the information provider, not me nor this community.  Much like me sharing what I read in the book mentioned above.  

Oh and by the way, Harlan is hiring again, this time in Utah!

Not going to turn this into a political thread but BOTH sides are creating a racial division in this country. The problem is that we easily fall into the trap of only seeing it from the opposing side.

with that said, I agree let’s wait for the investigation to happen and proceed from there.

4 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

Not going to turn this into a political thread but BOTH sides are creating a racial division in this country. The problem is that we easily fall into the trap of only seeing it from the opposing side.

with that said, I agree let’s wait for the investigation to happen and proceed from there.

But of course, there's only one side able to make a claim of racism.  And making it political was not my intent.  It was simply the number of these claims that turn out to be false.  I hope this one does, but if it is true we need to address it.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Regardless of the investigation BG has got to go. Even if it comes apparent he did nothing wrong he has to go. People (players) will already have made up their mind the he, and by association the program, is racist. Further, other universities will be saying that the investigation was a farce when recruiting players. Not saying this is right but it is the way society works today. 

3 minutes ago, Brad said:

But of course, there's only one side able to make a claim of racism.  

As I said , won’t turn it into a political thread.

Go Bulls!!

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Regardless of the investigation BG has got to go. Even if it comes apparent he did nothing wrong he has to go. People (players) will already have made up their mind the he, and by association the program, is racist. Further, other universities will be saying that the investigation was a farce when recruiting players. Not saying this is right but it is the way society works today. 

May be true but interestingly Durr and Murphy are still here and they are big cogs to the team and recruited by Gregory. Would they stay if he was canned?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Regardless of the investigation BG has got to go. Even if it comes apparent he did nothing wrong he has to go.

This is what's wrong for sure.  We have bypassed due process and we over-react to any allegation that threatens our safe space.  That's this cancel culture, right?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

8 minutes ago, Brad said:

But of course, there's only one side able to make a claim of racism.  And making it political was not my intent.  It was simply the number of these claims that turn out to be false.  I hope this one does, but if it is true we need to address it.

Thing about this situation is the seemingly mass exodus out the door. That normally sets the stage for a big mess about to hit the fan. Yep, the word "racism" has become a tool of the haters. A weapon to be used whenever you want to shut someone up or disparage their character. To shame you, to quiet you. In most cases(in today's screwed up world) it doesn't matter if the charge is real-your guilty. The tag was applied so off we go...sadly, if people aren't of a racist nature they may get pushed into it by this overdose of identity-everything.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

21 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

May be true but interestingly Durr and Murphy are still here and they are big cogs to the team and recruited by Gregory. Would they stay if he was canned?

I don't know if there's a deadline to jump into the portal, but just because they're here today doesn't mean they will be tomorrow. Perhaps they're in the know and waiting to see if Herrion gets canned, and if so, they stick with BG (or even stay if BG gets canned too). If Herrion stays, maybe that's when they bolt? Very fluid situation I guess.