• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Entire USF Mens basketball team is transfering. (well only 5 so far)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Content Count:  6,459
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

But do they want to play for a program that is under the cloud of racism. If BG is still the coach the decent ones will not come here. If it’s another coach he better have a silver tongue. 

BG is out of here. I dont even know what was said by the other coach, but if all those players are leaving it probably wasnt good. We suck too much to have a coach not smart enough to watch his mouth. If BG didnt fire this man and knew about the incident lost the then he has to go. 

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,794
  • Days Won:  22

10 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

There are plenty of players in the transfer portal and highschool recruits. All we need is a coach and 6-7 of those players. 😎

Very true and with not having to sit out there will be more

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

14 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

BG is out of here. I dont even know what was said by the other coach, but if all those players are leaving it probably wasnt good. We suck too much to have a coach not smart enough to watch his mouth. If BG didnt fire this man and knew about the incident lost the then he has to go. 

On this we do agree Gatorbull. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  4,024
  • Days Won:  55

I’ve read the report on another site with the supposed details of what happened. It’s not something that can’t be overcome - short term - with the right decisions.

Edited by Dave_Glaser
  • Like 1

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Days Won:  7

13 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

there was premium content from a certain well-connected basketball coverage guy  on TOS about this with explicit details of what was said and what was done about it. I have read it, I believe it, but I think board rules don't allow me to post details here. All I'm saying is that it's very likely you are correct-and it's possible it's for cause. In today's hyper-race-sensitive environment not doing enough to address ongoing problems with a coach making racist remarks, and to the point that 7 players have abandoned the program? CBG is gone. 

It's bizarre though. CBG rescued the program from Antigua's roster hemorrhages his first three months on the job. He rebuilt us into a CBI winner. And only two years later, everything he did fell apart, down to most of that young core moving on and facing the same problems we faced when this all started. 

Hey, I wonder if Stan Heath will come back. I can't help but notice he inspired such loyalty in his players that half of them quit the team and transferred when he was fired. 

2 minutes ago, bullsbucsfan426 said:

there was premium content from a certain well-connected basketball coverage guy  on TOS about this with explicit details of what was said and what was done about it. I have read it, I believe it, but I think board rules don't allow me to post details here. All I'm saying is that it's very likely you are correct-and it's possible it's for cause. In today's hyper-race-sensitive environment not doing enough to address ongoing problems with a coach making racist remarks, and to the point that 7 players have abandoned the program? CBG is gone. 

It's bizarre though. CBG rescued the program from Antigua's roster hemorrhages his first three months on the job. He rebuilt us into a CBI winner. And only two years later, everything he did fell apart, down to most of that young core moving on and facing the same problems we faced when this all started. 

Hey, I wonder if Stan Heath will come back. I can't help but notice he inspired such loyalty in his players that half of them quit the team and transferred when he was fired. 

Don’t think Stan Heath will be coming back. But this job with the facilities and location plus conference should be good 3nough to attract a quality coach from a smaller league or a young asst coach from a higher conference.

1 minute ago, Cubanbull said:

Don’t think Stan Heath will be coming back. But this job with the facilities and location plus conference should be good 3nough to attract a quality coach from a smaller league or a young asst coach from a higher conference.

Wanna take a big risk and win some games? Gregg Marshall.  🙂

5 minutes ago, Dave Glaser said:

Wanna take a big risk and win some games? Gregg Marshall.  🙂

LOL. Don’t think he would fit coming into the current situation.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

I think we should hire CJL

2 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

LOL. Don’t think he would fit coming into the current situation.

He won’t fit ANY situation - but he’d win games. I’m not serious about hiring him, but he’s the only sure thing out there who would win games.

• Upvote 1