• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Entire USF Mens basketball team is transfering. (well only 5 so far)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, bjef4844 said:

@puc86 thinks he is livimg in the Minority Report.

Says the guy that claims to have been the person in this thread that saw this coming.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,463
  • Days Won:  422

5 minutes ago, bjef4844 said:

I love how people keep defending this guy in the face of mountains of ecidence that shows he how terrible he is as a coach. 

Now if he truley did not disciple or bubble up racists allegations on Herrion, then I cant wait for how the most devote Gregory supoorter defends him.

There won't be any defense pertaining to the current accusations if the last paragraph comes true ........

If the first paragraph pertains to just the on the court results, your cherry picking has been rebutted ad nauseum ....

4 minutes ago, bjef4844 said:

Have to agree with @Triple B on this one. Despite what you think of Scott, I think Kelly made a great hire and would like to see what he could do when hiring a new MBB coach, when that day comes.

What has CJS demonstrated that could even be described as average much less great? 

13 minutes ago, Triple B said:

But as yet hasn't produced any ....... in a logical world.

I would distance myself from the CJS hire as well

5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

What has CJS demonstrated that could even be described as average much less great? 

I think maybe there should be a qualifier there with an "on paper" added after great ...... much the same way Skip was a "great" hire here.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  424
  • Days Won:  1

15 minutes ago, Triple B said:

There won't be any defense pertaining to the current accusations if the last paragraph comes true ........

If the first paragraph pertains to just the on the court results, your cherry picking has been rebutted ad nauseum ....

Well at least he gave us our pinnacle moment - the CBI Championship. I'll never forget those wins against Stony Brook, Loyola Marymount and Hidden Valley Ranch Univeristy.

All joking aside what he did in less than 24 months was amazing, but i think that success, if you want to call it that, made him more stubborn.

Edited by bjef4844

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

17 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Says the guy that claims to have been the person in this thread that saw this coming.

psychic caitriona balfe GIF by Outlander

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bjef4844 said:

Well at least he gave us our pinnacle moment - the CBI Championship. I'll never forget those wins against Stony Brook, Loyola Marymount and Hidden Valley Ranch Univeristy.

All joking aside what he did in less than 24 months was amazing, but i think that success, if you want to call it that, made him more stubborn.

I think that success was a reflection of what he could do in a normal year, with his roster ......... but I think that all could be a moot point now.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  424
  • Days Won:  1

Just now, Triple B said:

I think that success was a reflection of what he could do in a normal year, with his roster ......... but I think that all could be a moot point now.

I thought this was a bubble NCAAT team this year.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,448
  • Days Won:  13

Joey Knight says Brian Gregory is not under investigation. 

A USF men’s basketball staff member has been put on administrative leave after a report surfaced citing multiple incidents of “racially charged comments.” An...