• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

Entire USF Mens basketball team is transfering. (well only 5 so far)

Oddly this one bums me out more than Collins. Thought Brown was good and hustled but never got enough playing time. Appears our grads want to go see if there are any greener pastures.. Wonder with the extra CV year of eligibility(does it transfer) will that actually give them 2 years to play if they want w/ another school??                       Replies: I want cold hard facts based upon NCAA rules and guidelines...no speculation nor prognostications. Hmmm? that is really going to narrow down the number of Mem's that will be able to share their "knowledge"..

We have a new football recruit name Jahvon Thomas. He is also going to play basketball. I havent seen his basketball film, but he his stats was like 18/19pts, 10 reb and 5 assist per game which is pretty **** good. These basketball players see the writing on the wall. They are getting replaced with better players. 

• Upvote 1