Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

Entire USF Mens basketball team is transfering. (well only 5 so far)


Recommended Posts

Just now, bjef4844 said:

That "the word was going to get out soon enough". There had been grumbings in the locker room, but varying indications as to why.

The fact that he is a terrible tactition is a seperate, well documented issue.

While all of this happening is bad for the players, it ultimately will be a great opportunity for Kelly to hit the reset button by making his first hire for MBB. Dark days for now, but the future is now full of opportunities.

This Is Fine GIF by 100% Soft

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, GVLPalmettoBull said:

Another one bites the dust.. RiP Basketball

Wow. I thought football was bad with all the departures. I hope we can talent up out of this hole. I hope we have aces up both of our sleeves  

Edited by Roaming Bull
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If this continues to snowball how conceivably can VPMK continue to go unscathed? When you are the captain of the sinking ship and you are blissfully unaware of why your ship is sinking at some point it has to come down to you.  I feel worse about USF athletics as a whole than I have ever felt and I do not think I am alone in this feeling, worse than that is there appears to be no rainbow at the end of this constant **** storm. Burn it all down and start at the top.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, bjef4844 said:

That "the word was going to get out soon enough". There had been grumbings in the locker room, but varying indications as to why.

The fact that he is a terrible tactition is a seperate, well documented issue.

While all of this happening is bad for the players, it ultimately will be a great opportunity for Kelly to hit the reset button by making his first hire for MBB. Dark days for now, but the future is now full of opportunities.

If you are hearing rumblings but MK is not there is absolutely no reason he should be in position to hit any reset buttons, unless it is on his career. 

2 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

Wow. I thought football was bad with all the departures. I hope we can talent up out of this hole. I hope we have aces up both of sleeves  

I agree we need to cheat 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

If this continues to snowball how conceivably can VPMK continue to go unscathed? When you are the captain of the sinking ship and you are blissfully unaware of why your ship is sinking at some point it has to come down to you.  I feel worse about USF athletics as a whole than I have ever felt and I do not think I am alone in this feeling, worse than that is there appears to be no rainbow at the end of this constant **** storm. Burn it all down and start at the top.

How about we wait and see how he handles this before getting out the pitchforks ...... and any assessment of MK right now has absolutely nothing to do with football.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

If you are hearing rumblings but MK is not there is absolutely no reason he should be in position to hit any reset buttons, unless it is on his career. 

I agree we need to cheat 

🤔 so we need to hire another calipari assistant?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Triple B said:

How about we wait and see how he handles this before getting out the pitchforks ...... and any assessment of MK right now has absolutely nothing to do with football.

First day on thebullspen? I am puc nice to meet you, as for being patient and reasonable I say "**** that noise" that is how we got to this position.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

He's not hearing any rumblings other than the one in his head .....

I do not believe he has heard anything but sometimes it is better to concede something you know is false in order to further your argument 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.