• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

WBB Latest bracketology

Guest Jonesy Bull
11 hours ago, Dave Glaser said:

This. They’re not going far playing the way they have been the past few weeks. We’ll see if they can step it up for the postseason or just leave with a whimper.

Shooting percentage has been way down.  Not sure why.  That long Covid break probably did some damage to the continuity of the team and season.  As you say, they better figure it out quick, there are no more 2nd chances anymore.

They stepped it up the first UCF game, so they are capable of playing well, but can they do it on a sustained every game basis from here on out?

Guest Jonesy Bull
10 hours ago, Dave Glaser said:

The loss of offense and perimeter scoring from Maria Alvarez has played a big role in the struggles lately. She was a double-figure scorer before the COVID break. Since they’ve returned, she’s been MIA.

Is she hurt?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  4,024
  • Days Won:  55

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Is she hurt?

Not sure. Her minutes are way down and she can’t find the basket. She hasn’t scored in double figures since returning from the COVID break. Before the break, I’m pretty sure she averaged double figures. I know she had at least a couple 20+ point games. I really think she’s been the missing element.

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,250
  • Days Won:  1

Charlie has us back to a 6 seed which is where I would put us after the last few weeks

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,345
  • Days Won:  8

5 minutes ago, bullsfan27 said:

Charlie has us back to a 6 seed which is where I would put us after the last few weeks

5 & 6 are actually two of the best seeds - 6s often make it to the final four, since you are in the lower half and do not face the 1 until the regional final

With the entire tournament in San Antonio, there is no home court advantage for the low seeds, so I bet Jose would be thrilled with a 6

Guest Jonesy Bull
5 hours ago, Dave Glaser said:

Not sure. Her minutes are way down and she can’t find the basket. She hasn’t scored in double figures since returning from the COVID break. Before the break, I’m pretty sure she averaged double figures. I know she had at least a couple 20+ point games. I really think she’s been the missing element.

Thats too bad, we need all hands on deck.  She needs to get back out there and find her stroke if we are going to go very far.