Jump to content

An On-Campus Stadium, is never coming to USF


Recommended Posts

Members do not see this ad, Register
2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

😂😂…I actually enrolled late so all dorms were full. I moved into Beta after that. Talk about moving from the penthouse to the outhouse 😂😂😂

Ah, yes.  Beta.  What memories.  That was actually worse than Zeta.  I can still recall the smell of that elevator (we called it the betavator since other dorms didn't have an elevator)...kind of a mix between stale beer and puke.  Still as that guy @MikePhillips said, I'd trade all 4 years of high school for another 10 minutes at USF.  Great times!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

Ah, yes.  Beta.  What memories.  That was actually worse than Zeta.  I can still recall the smell of that elevator (we called it the betavator since other dorms didn't have an elevator)...kind of a mix between stale beer and puke.  Still as that guy @MikePhillips said, I'd trade all 4 years of high school for another 10 minutes at USF.  Great times!

Fortunately I was on the first floor so no elevator for me. 😀. Yeah, I would go back again in a heart beat. So much tail…so much tail…😀

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

😂😂…I actually enrolled late so all dorms were full. I moved into Beta after that. Talk about moving from the penthouse to the outhouse 😂😂😂

Ou daughter was supposed to be in Beta but then at orientation they offered the new dorms for grad students because it was new and not full.  Magnolia maybe?  Took it sight unseen and found a couple of other kids to share it with. Good move on her part. What a smell that place had.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

Ou daughter was supposed to be in Beta but then at orientation they offered the new dorms for grad students because it was new and not full.  Magnolia maybe?  Took it sight unseen and found a couple of other kids to share it with. Good move on her part. What a smell that place had.

I wonder if that smell is still there? 🤔

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Triple B said:

And they don't profess to .... Shoot from the hip all you want but if you say you've got something "DIRECT from inside Athletics" that turns out to be not entirely accurate, fess up instead of touting your "legit" source.

Don't forget there is always this thread that we will "NEVER" have an OCS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

Don't forget there is always this thread that we will "NEVER" have an OCS.

Especially since we already have a soccer stadium.

On another note John, I had to uninstall and reinstall the app again to access my tickets. Any progress on that front? Android phone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.