• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

An On-Campus Stadium, is never coming to USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

48 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

The good news is that USF Athletics has determined that joining the PAC10 is feasible. This is due to the fact that our athletic teams would be traveling so much to the west coast that we would be making enough millions from frequent traveler miles to fund a new stadium. ******* brilliant I say! 🤘🤘 

AGAIN AGAIN....HE did it AGAIN....Oh how, Oh how does he do it ????  NEB is just an Amazing Mo-Fo..A Brainiac of the People...I've said it before and I'll say it again...........Just not right now, maybe later

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,855
  • Days Won:  33

I just find it hilarious that the person who started this whole thread tries to come back and save face after he was proven wrong, yet again.

Edited by John Lewis
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

30 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

I just find it hilarious that the person who started this whole thread tries to come back and save face after he was proven wrong, yet again.

First of all John, I did not come back to start the thread that was somebody else. Second, I was pretty clear in multiple posts on this thread that I was apparently wrong and would not have posted what I heard without feeling comfortable about it. Regardless, I was wrong and admitted it. Third, I don’t know how my comments could be misconstrued as “saving face” when all I did was make a joke. Fourth, I am sorry if I offended you or the athletic department in any way. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

First of all John, I did not come back to start a thread that was somebody else. Second, I was pretty clear in multiple posts on this thread that I was apparently wrong and would not have posted what I heard without feeling comfortable about it. Regardless, I was wrong and admitted it. Third, I don’t know how my comments could be misconstrued as “saving face” when all I did was make a joke. Fourth, I am sorry if I offended you or the athletic department in any way. 

You do realize that you did not start this whole thread, right?

• Haha 3

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  20,934
  • Days Won:  38

1 hour ago, widerberg said:

And if we use a credit card to book the travel, we'll be really good to go. Between credit card points and traveler miles, we got this!

Everyone is at least Gold Medallion now, so Diamond Medallion would help USF get free upgrades.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

You do realize that you did not start this whole thread, right?

Ahh ****…you are right…my apologies…I was assuming this was the old one I started and read it that way. I think that article I read on ucf this morning made me stupid for the rest of the day. 

• Haha 3

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,139
  • Days Won:  2

12 hours ago, MikePhillips said:

Also, Judy Genshaft was NOT an University Athletics supporter. Many athletics departments, not just football, couldn't stand Judy. All she wanted was her research endowment fund (which I was told is approaching 700+ million dollars)... she could care less about athletics

She sure did like to hang out of her suite, looking like she had a nice buzz going & waving like crazy during football games. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  20,934
  • Days Won:  38

9 minutes ago, BayIslandBull said:

She sure did like to hang out of her suite, looking like she had a nice buzz going & waving like crazy during football games. 

That's not a bad life.

15 minutes ago, BayIslandBull said:

If she cared so little about Athletics, then she and her husband would not have donated so much of their money to Athletics.

Again, something the original poster of this entire thread knows nothing about.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I want to know what the hell is going on in our Athletics Department that they are unaware of Steve Currall's departure from the University? That is just ridiculous. I absolutely trust that some random from the internet, who has not been proven correct about anything thus far and might be homeless at this point if he acted on his post from February 8th, is 100% accurate (or should I say 1000000000000000000% accurate) on this issue and his source is spot on. I am already looking at flights for our first conference road game at Oregon or Ohio State. 

• Haha 1