Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad. Join today.

An On-Campus Stadium, is never coming to USF


Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I had a conversation with Leavitt many years ago and he said that Ray Jay was one of his best recruiting tools. 

Hell, in the 30 for 30 doc Ron Myers used playing in Cowboy Stadium as a recruiting tool...I'll take the IPF and a pro stadium...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And for those who remember my reply to your "pat on the back" post later in that thread, you were "EXACTLY" wrong about where the IPF would be located and when "shovels in ground" would begin. Th

Actually, no it didn't. Your post didn't mention the football renovations to the Selmon Center, which is the only thing starting in March. Didn't mention that the IPF was starting construction in the

💩Can we start a go fund me? Or maybe get a house member to slip a little amendment into the $1.9 Trillion Covid bill to slip us a few million? Can we buy something nice with that?

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, DJBulls said:

Hell, in the 30 for 30 doc Ron Myers used playing in Cowboy Stadium as a recruiting tool...I'll take the IPF and a pro stadium...

True but ‘ol Ronny was also writing some nice checks and dropping off car keys on a pretty consistent basis as well.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

True but ‘ol Ronny was also writing some nice checks and dropping off car keys on a pretty consistent basis as well.

At this point if that’s what it takes to win I’m all for it, what do you think we could get for a Pinto, a few mopeds and a stack of bus passes?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

I had a conversation with Leavitt many years ago and he said that Ray Jay was one of his best recruiting tools. 

With the wealth of unbelievable talent we’ve had since 2009 this has to be true...

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, puc86 said:

At this point if that’s what it takes to win I’m all for it, what do you think we could get for a Pinto, a few mopeds and a stack of bus passes?

Our current offensive line? 😀

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

At this point if that’s what it takes to win I’m all for it, what do you think we could get for a Pinto, a few mopeds and a stack of bus passes?

If you can still find a pinto that has not blown up than it is a classic and maybe worth something.  Mopeds are like fat women, fun to ride until your friends see you on one so this may have value as well as long as you wear a helmet and a mask so nobody recognizes you, The bus sucks but when stoned or drunk it is a viable alternative to driving so I hope this is enough.  We may not be able to land Eric Dickerson but maybe getting one of the Fords back on campus is a possibility.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Our current offensive line? 😀

💩Can we start a go fund me? Or maybe get a house member to slip a little amendment into the $1.9 Trillion Covid bill to slip us a few million? Can we buy something nice with that?

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Friscobull said:

If you can still find a pinto that has not blown up than it is a classic and maybe worth something.  Mopeds are like fat women, fun to ride until your friends see you on one so this may have value as well as long as you wear a helmet and a mask so nobody recognizes you, The bus sucks but when stoned or drunk it is a viable alternative to driving so I hope this is enough.  We may not be able to land Eric Dickerson but maybe getting one of the Fords back on campus is a possibility.

Ford definitely liked mopeds, maybe that’s who we have to aim for 4 and 5* athletes that have suspended licenses or better yet no license at all!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, puc86 said:

Ford definitely liked mopeds, maybe that’s who we have to aim for 4 and 5* athletes that have suspended licenses or better yet no license at all!

If they can run than they don’t need no stinking license.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, puc86 said:

1. I live in Orlando and was living here when this all went down.

2. Your article completely agrees with what I said. They were offended they were not offered $$$ from the new video board, so they built a crappy stadium with huge deficit spending.

Whatever point you are trying to make is wildly incorrect.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Members do not see this ad, Register


×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.