Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad. Join today.

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

Seems like the 25 million needed for IPF and Selmon renovations are there already. I hope dates become firmer over the summer, otherwise it will just drift as it has for past three years.

Obviously it all depends on funding, but I think most fans are just tired of announcements with no firm dates that go nowhere.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's been tweeted for 30 minutes and no one has said a peep about it. Come on people, we're not on here 24/7?!  

It's a difficult life you're living to be that pessimistic 24/7/365, puc. On a day when the athletic department is making an important announcement that we've been waiting to hear for several years, t

Michael Kelly and Coach Scott will be having a zoom call tomorrow at noon to go into more detail with the timeline.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, John Lewis said:

I guess everyone slept in today. I figured there would be more replies by now.

🍺  I'm going glass full on this info/good news. There were some of us who were going to call you at home last night sometime after 11pm we were so excited but................................we refrained. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cubanbull said:

Seems like the 25 million needed for IPF and Selmon renovations are there already. I hope dates become firmer over the summer, otherwise it will just drift as it has for past three years.

Obviously it all depends on funding, but I think most fans are just tired of announcements with no firm dates that go nowhere.

Yeah that $20-25 mil seemed to get stuck in place. There were a couple announced big donors a while back. That could be all there is??  Possibly, as this thing gets off the ground and there is some movement and some dirt being moved around along with...the plague calming down, possibly some private donors and some corporate donors will step forward because there is a visual something besides a rendering. and wishful chatter.                        

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DELdaBull said:

LOL. Leave Coach Scott alone.

You realized you asked that question to puc ........ may as well of asked to leave breathing alone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Triple B said:

You realized you asked that question to puc ........ may as well of asked to leave breathing alone.

All he has to do to gain my affection is win, I just seem like I can’t be pleased because he has yet to try that approach. If he wins an FBS game I may try tossing in a yonder, win two an I may even try saying y’all.... I want to like him but since fondness of a football coach is directly tied to winning he has thus far made that impossible. Just win and if you can’t you are pretty astute in that there is nothing you can say that will endear me to you, no matter what accent you say it in.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pure guess here, but I think they could have started the project last year, but given the fact that football was shutdown and a pandemic was raging, it was wise to wait. Even though the funding is different, it's a bad look to announce cuts while building a $25 million facility. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, puc86 said:

All he has to do to gain my affection is win, I just seem like I can’t be pleased because he has yet to try that approach. If he wins an FBS game I may try tossing in a yonder, win two an I may even try saying y’all.... I want to like him but since fondness of a football coach is directly tied to winning he has thus far made that impossible. Just win and if you can’t you are pretty astute in that there is nothing you can say that will endear me to you, no matter what accent you say it in.

The title of this thread is a little southern for my taste and you do bring up a good point, love a southern accent on women but  find it annoying with men, but at the end of the day just win baby, if not then get the **** outta here.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

Pure guess here, but I think they could have started the project last year, but given the fact that football was shutdown and a pandemic was raging, it was wise to wait. Even though the funding is different, it's a bad look to announce cuts while building a $25 million facility. 

I said the same thing earlier but got lambasted for this because it is private money, I knew that and agree the optics were not good. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

NO more excuses once it is built and the ability to use it to recruit. Now lets hit the weights and bulk up. We need muscle, boost that testosterone , and put some  fight back in our program.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Members do not see this ad, Register


×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.