• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It's Happening Y'all

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

9 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

Seems like the 25 million needed for IPF and Selmon renovations are there already. I hope dates become firmer over the summer, otherwise it will just drift as it has for past three years.

Obviously it all depends on funding, but I think most fans are just tired of announcements with no firm dates that go nowhere.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

6 hours ago, John Lewis said:

I guess everyone slept in today. I figured there would be more replies by now.

🍺  I'm going glass full on this info/good news. There were some of us who were going to call you at home last night sometime after 11pm we were so excited but................................we refrained. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  2,328
  • Content Count:  21,279
  • Days Won:  10

Yeah, we needed some good news.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, Cubanbull said:

Seems like the 25 million needed for IPF and Selmon renovations are there already. I hope dates become firmer over the summer, otherwise it will just drift as it has for past three years.

Obviously it all depends on funding, but I think most fans are just tired of announcements with no firm dates that go nowhere.

Yeah that $20-25 mil seemed to get stuck in place. There were a couple announced big donors a while back. That could be all there is??  Possibly, as this thing gets off the ground and there is some movement and some dirt being moved around along with...the plague calming down, possibly some private donors and some corporate donors will step forward because there is a visual something besides a rendering. and wishful chatter.                        

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

4 hours ago, DELdaBull said:

LOL. Leave Coach Scott alone.

You realized you asked that question to puc ........ may as well of asked to leave breathing alone.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

38 minutes ago, Triple B said:

You realized you asked that question to puc ........ may as well of asked to leave breathing alone.

All he has to do to gain my affection is win, I just seem like I can’t be pleased because he has yet to try that approach. If he wins an FBS game I may try tossing in a yonder, win two an I may even try saying y’all.... I want to like him but since fondness of a football coach is directly tied to winning he has thus far made that impossible. Just win and if you can’t you are pretty astute in that there is nothing you can say that will endear me to you, no matter what accent you say it in.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Pure guess here, but I think they could have started the project last year, but given the fact that football was shutdown and a pandemic was raging, it was wise to wait. Even though the funding is different, it's a bad look to announce cuts while building a $25 million facility. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,844
  • Days Won:  67

30 minutes ago, puc86 said:

All he has to do to gain my affection is win, I just seem like I can’t be pleased because he has yet to try that approach. If he wins an FBS game I may try tossing in a yonder, win two an I may even try saying y’all.... I want to like him but since fondness of a football coach is directly tied to winning he has thus far made that impossible. Just win and if you can’t you are pretty astute in that there is nothing you can say that will endear me to you, no matter what accent you say it in.

The title of this thread is a little southern for my taste and you do bring up a good point, love a southern accent on women but  find it annoying with men, but at the end of the day just win baby, if not then get the **** outta here.  

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,844
  • Days Won:  67

10 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

Pure guess here, but I think they could have started the project last year, but given the fact that football was shutdown and a pandemic was raging, it was wise to wait. Even though the funding is different, it's a bad look to announce cuts while building a $25 million facility. 

I said the same thing earlier but got lambasted for this because it is private money, I knew that and agree the optics were not good. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  12,253
  • Days Won:  25

NO more excuses once it is built and the ability to use it to recruit. Now lets hit the weights and bulk up. We need muscle, boost that testosterone , and put some  fight back in our program.