• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

• Game 1

Sat, 6/12, 9 pm (ESPNU) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 R H E
    South Florida                          
    Texas                          

In-game Chat  Game Thread  Live Stats  Bulls Unlimited (radio)

16 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Jesus talk about easy money for you 😂😂

"Jesus"? I wondered what the "J" stood for in the JTrue handle. Not sure you were supposed to say anything about that....

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's been tweeted for 30 minutes and no one has said a peep about it. Come on people, we're not on here 24/7?!  

It's a difficult life you're living to be that pessimistic 24/7/365, puc. On a day when the athletic department is making an important announcement that we've been waiting to hear for several years, t

Michael Kelly and Coach Scott will be having a zoom call tomorrow at noon to go into more detail with the timeline.

Posted Images

Here's this, was over on Instagram. USF Football posted the rendering of the new IPF building with the news. There were the positive comments but, I was a amazed at the many negative/bitchy comments apparently coming from current students bashing the idea. And you wonder why the fan base is so small at the games. Makes you wonder just how many USF students past/present just dont give a rats azz about sports/teams. It's time to put some $$ into football and the other sports or.......

I'm sure the Presidents off and MK's office are prob taking some beatings about now from angry shats. Poor guys will prob get cancelled..................

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Some people have reneged on donations.  Not sure the value as collateral.  

They should be beaten and made to spend all eternity reading posts off TBP

• Haha 1
On 2/24/2021 at 12:45 PM, puc86 said:

OCS news is that we are keeping it on the shelf for the forceable future and we have the study and believe in it but it’s just not happening anytime soon. Be grateful for what we have and the improvements that have been made to RayJay is more than we would spend on the stadium. 

There is no reason for an OCS in the near future or maybe not even the long future, put a great product on the field and get into a P5 conference, and the place will fill up and be a rockin like it was in 2007.

Great news on this project finally moving along.  As the Jefferson's would say "Movin on up"!!

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, BulledOver said:

Here's this, was over on Instagram. USF Football posted the rendering of the new IPF building with the news. There were the positive comments but, I was a amazed at the many negative/bitchy comments apparently coming from current students bashing the idea. And you wonder why the fan base is so small at the games. Makes you wonder just how many USF students past/present just dont give a rats azz about sports/teams. It's time to put some $$ into football and the other sports or.......

I'm sure the Presidents off and MK's office are prob taking some beatings about now from angry shats. Poor guys will prob get cancelled..................

I've realized this for a while. The school cannot figure how to get students to become fans generation after generation.

Are we the last D1 team in Florida without an IPF?

1 hour ago, USFBULL_08 said:

I've realized this for a while. The school cannot figure how to get students to become fans generation after generation.

Its been hard for the Students to get too excited after these last couple plus years.

The only time I saw the Students really excited about Football was during the Grothe years.  Different circumstances back then and the product was very exciting.

16 hours ago, BulledOver said:

Most of it is about context. A lot of current students are unaware that this plan was in place since 2017, and also don’t understand the projected value of an IPF on student-athletics, and (potentially) the greater university in general. 

My youngest sister (current USF senior) put it into perspective when vocalizing her anger about the building. I explained the aforementioned elements to her (at a bird’s eye level), she started to understand, reluctantly, after explaining that this project is all private donation based; not funded by students or the university directly.

These “kids” need thorough explanations in the “instant outrage” era we’re in to combat misunderstandings that can/should be cleaned up with an hour or two of research. 

Edited by HyperBullee
17 hours ago, USFBULL_08 said:

Possibly?  Fans/students have changed. Football/basketball arent as important as they were to all of us obviously since we still prowl on this site. We were once projected as the Team on the rise but....? I'm all for the educational side/importance of college. Education 1st. But, countless schools have been able to provide superior education and...have very competitive teams. USF seems to flounder. We have all dissected the causes/issues for years. This IPF/Remodel is a step in the right direction but it's almost like it's painful for the powers to be to say....let's do it/we need it. Watching the video of MK as he reported the Big Great News...he looked like he was in shock. Enthusiasm...nada. Sometimes the hype has to start at the very top-if the prez isn't enthusiastic then it will trickle down to the underlings. All very odd-very odd

Somewhere over 311,000 alumni and a pitiful 42,053 members in the Alumni Assoc. I don't know the number of the last 25 years, but this is certainly, I think, part of the problem. Combine that with the mindset of @HyperBullee's sister/students and it becomes a tough sell considering the product we're trying to sell.

WINNING CONSISTENTLY will help solve the problem. Another problem, IMO, is winning in the spotlight. Way to many times we lay an egg when we have an opportunity to play on a National stage. We cannot lose to 50/60-10 to UF and expect to gain any respect in 2021.

2 hours ago, HyperBullee said:

Most of it is about context. A lot of current students are unaware that this plan was in place since 2017, and also don’t understand the projected value of an IPF on student-athletics, and (potentially) the greater university in general. 

My youngest sister (current USF senior) put it into perspective when vocalizing her anger about the building. I explained the aforementioned elements to her (at a bird’s eye level), she started to understand, reluctantly, after explaining that this project is all private donation based; not funded by students or the university directly.

These “kids” need thorough explanations in the “instant outrage” era we’re in to combat misunderstandings that can/should be cleaned up with an hour or two of research. 

Ok..first of all get rid of your kid sister :roflmao: Just kiddin.....  I realize these younger generations exhibit an elevated "all about me" persona. I get what your saying. The uneducated/inexperienced reactions to life are exhibited everywhere in everything now a days. The people ticked because dance doesn't get enough $ and football sucks comments. Or the ******** about parking or waste of money..yadayada..ad nauseum. Problem is, administrations, businesses, people are afraid of their rants. On the USF football Instagram it should have been a time for.."Great News" but, a few have to try and ruin the moment for the Team, Players, Coaches, Fan's.