• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It's Happening Y'all

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

If they are both here that may give me indefinite time to be right

Then again...you could be wrong...

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

14 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I enjoy making bets on here. So here’s another, you put up anything you want on @puc86saying he was wrong and I’ll double it taking him saying he was right on the outcome. There is no cap on this wager.

Edited by JTrue
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

20 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

That doesn’t sound right

7 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I enjoy making bets on here. So here’s another, you put up anything you want on @puc86saying he was wrong and I’ll double it taking him saying he was right on the outcome. There is no cap on this wager.

@NewEnglandBull I am a whore the only thing I like more than arguing and being right is money so cut me in and I can pretend to be wrong once or twice 

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

@NewEnglandBull I am a whore the only thing I like more than arguing and being right is money so cut me in and I can pretend to be wrong once or twice 

Keep in mind, I’m 100% not betting on the actual outcome. I’m solely betting on you saying, “I was wrong.” The actual outcome is irrelevant. You might love money, but your brand is going to suffer if you take a dive.

Edited by JTrue

1 minute ago, JTrue said:

Keep in mind, I’m 100% not betting on the actual outcome. I’m solely betting on you saying, “I was wrong.” The actual outcome is irrelevant. 

Ya for a cut of the bet I would definitely do that, hell I would probably do it for $5 it’s not like I actually have to believe it it’s only words.

15 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Well of course...he will change the narrative or the justification if the outcome proves to be false and by the time he is done he will have you believing he was right all along. It works like a charm with women and politics but I ain’t buying. 

9 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Well a man that likes money and proclaims to be a whore can’t be all that bad. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Ya for a cut of the bet I would definitely do that, hell I would probably do it for $5 it’s not like I actually have to believe it it’s only words.

If words are worth less than money, I will send you $5 right now through Venmo/PayPal, whatever you like if, you openly declare you won’t bring up xCJL until April. If you do, I get $25.

Edited by JTrue

9 minutes ago, JTrue said:

If words are worth less than money, I will send you $5 right now through Venmo/PayPal, whatever you like if, you openly declare you won’t bring up xCJL until April. If you do, I get $25.

Well that’s not exactly the same thing but I would gladly proclaim that for $5 and then just go about my life as usual forgetting that I ever said it and probably claiming it never happened even if it’s memorialized in your signature line. 

Words are cheap, you can have them from me at bargain level prices but actions are expensive I’m not doing anything for months for $5 but I can say it if you would like to be able to pretend for a day that it’s actually going to happen.