• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Temple Traveling to Tampa Wednesday

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  424
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I am. Is he a true Fr? 

Yes. Plenty of time for him to get coached up. I still think he has the potential to be the best passer in the history of the program.

Edited by bjef4844

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

41 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

He has had a tough year. I think we were all expecting more. His shot percentage must be pretty bad. Here I was thinking he would be be doing some damage (in a good way) at the end of the season. 

Maybe he would have in a normal season. Kinda hard to get a real assessment on much of anything this year ...

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

39 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Maybe he would have in a normal season. Kinda hard to get a real assessment on much of anything this year ...

True but let’s face it even with COVID a little more than what has been seen would be expected. Not calling for 75% shooting but he has had multiple bad nights with bad shots. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

26 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

True but let’s face it even with COVID a little more than what has been seen would be expected. Not calling for 75% shooting but he has had multiple bad nights with bad shots. 

Shooting 37% from the field which is terrible but that’s actually better than I thought. Team is shooting 40% 😢

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

To put Murphy into a little better context, he's a true FR showing done serious skills against college players. He'll get better.

These seniors are the ones that bought into CBG when he inherited the post-Antigua dumpster fire. This may be as good as it gets for our seniors. I'm hoping to see growth from the other recruiting classes, and less mistakes next season. I'm curious if CBG shakes up his support staff this off-season.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

46 minutes ago, Paisa el Toro said:

To put Murphy into a little better context, he's a true FR showing done serious skills against college players. He'll get better.

These seniors are the ones that bought into CBG when he inherited the post-Antigua dumpster fire. This may be as good as it gets for our seniors. I'm hoping to see growth from the other recruiting classes, and less mistakes next season. I'm curious if CBG shakes up his support staff this off-season.

You're probably right ..... but as much as some want to **** upon it, they did have the fun of winning a post season tournament. Sad part is their Senior Night is lining up to be pretty weak. Limited attendance, already even more limited by the direction of the season, and now a 9 PM start ...